The fight

Rilee's point of view

I walked out of the classroom and went to my second hour class. Luckily for me I can sit in the hallway and do my work there.

The rest of the morning passed without a single problem. When lunch had finally approached I was ready for a run in the woods.

I stepped outside and closed the distance between me and the wooded area. I walked in deep enough so I could shift. My clothes still merging into my sleek fur. All I did was run, until I found myself needing to go back.

I ran to the tree line barely peeking out of it. Porter was walking towards me. I had a problem, I didn't want to talk to him. So I could go into the woods and hide, or going human and running off.

As he approached I noticed that he wasn't coming to me, and I looked around to find the jack Ass coming to the woods too. I backed away to a hiding spot in the trees. The two finally stopped in front of me.

"I know your secret." Jordan said.

"Yeah what might that be?" Porter asked while rolling his eyes.

"That runt is your mate. You are mated to that stupid little runt."

Porter jumped forward and shifted midair, pinning Jordan down. Jordan shifted too and they started fighting. I got closer and I was pissed. There is no reason to hurt him, my mate , I'm probably going to get hurt but here goes.

I let out the loud growl that was building up within my chest. The ground seemed to shake. The two wolves stopped fighting and looked towards me. 

Stop fighting. There is no real reason. I mind linked them. Annalise was still angry.

Jordan mind linked me back. What are you going to do? Cry? Cause that's all that your little friend did when I rejected her.

I didn't think I just lunged and grabbed his neck. I held it tight with my jaws. I growled and the ground did shake. Porter tried to stop me but I had to back off. If not I would kill him.

I released him and he stood. I bared my canines he was actually scared and I launched. I ripped into him and made sure a scar would last. I was finally pulled off of him by a very surprised Porter. I walked away and shifted. My clothes and backpack were untouched.

Although I could feel claw marks where Jordan had caught me. I went back to the school seconds before the bell rang. No one looked my way and I made my way to the bathroom.

There were scratches on my face. I pulled my shirt off and the tank top that I usually wear too. I had scratches and bruises all over my body. For the first time in forever I felt sad. She is gone actually gone. I pulled my clothes on and I cleaned the wounds on my face with a wet paper towel. That won't do. I need to go home and clean these.

I grabbed my phone, shit my grandmother is at work, no calling. I dropped it in my bag and went to fifth hour.