Jordan

My face got red and I looked away, the bloodlust finally going away. "Thanks but I do plan on becoming a rouge. Moving to a no pack territory, making a life for myself." I confided and my grandmother agrees with this idea. He shook his head.

"No. I mean it, honestly I just want you to say here and fight with the pack."

I sighed deeply. " I can't do that when the pack is fighting me. Besides they already hate me for you being nice to me so it won't help if you command them to respect me." I was surprised by the strength in my voice. Considering I was mad about everything, and when I'm mad I cry.

He looked defeated. "But your life is here. You are a great addition to the pack. Runt or not. I swear not a lot of people could just knock trees down when they wanted to."

He has a point. "Okay I'll think about it, but I'm going back to school." He nodded.

"I'll walk you there." I wasn't going to argue so I nodded. We walked back and alpha opened the door for me. I smiled and thanked him. The counselor was waiting for me, as usual.

I sat in a chair opposite of the counselor's. She was in her late fifties early sixties. But she was nice and like most people at this school she knew about the wolves.

"So what was your walk for?" She asked knowingly. I held tears back finally at my normal point of anger.

"Mr.Martinez is making me mad. I do not have time to study, because I'm doing more than enough science homework. Besides his class is not my first priority. He absolutely hates me because I'm a naturally quiet person." She nodded and wrote down some key words.

"Well there is not a lot that I can do to help you. I can talk to Mr.Martinez about this I know you have been going through a lot." She paused and thought for a second. "How are you getting along with the other kids?" I sighed.

"They hate me, they still make fun of me and bully me." I choked out, while tears actually fell down my face.

"Who is the worst?" Hard question but I knew it.

"Jordan Jones." I sighed and wiped my sleeve across my eyes. She nodded. She asked a few more questions and let me go to class. My eyes were red and puffy from crying. I'm over it I get bullied everyday. Jordan is just the worst about it.

His favorite thing to do is make fun of the differences between my two forms and he also like spreading rumors. The last one that went around pissed me off. I was three seconds from killing him and alpha walked into the room so I left. He had said that the only reason I was nice to alpha was because I had a thing for him. He's not a bad person, but I don't really look at him like that.

I went to the last class of the day and sat through it and finished the work. Alpha gave me some space after seeing my puffy eyes. He did it out of respect not awkwardness. That is why I respect him not because he is an alpha, but because his personality is amazing.

The bell rang and I told alpha goodbye and ran to the bus. I got on and went home. I collapsed on my bed. Just wanting quiet, and finding it. Grandma must be at work. I grumbled and got up to go to the bathroom and get some tea.

I ended up cleaning my whole house and I scrubbed the walls so that they were a bright white. I could her the howl of the pack call.

Rilee please stay at home. I heard the mind link come from alpha. I sighed I don't blame him he knows I'm not okay at the moment.

Alpha's point of view

"JORDAN! FRONT AND CENTER!" He stumbled forwards, scared by my anger. I have not been this mad since I snapped. "Tell me what you think you did wrong." I said calmly, giving him a chance to tell the truth. He looked around panicked.

"Did I not follow an order?" He asked in a small voice.

"No that's not it. I will give you one more chance." I said, I want to hear it from him.

"I bully the runt," He said ashamed. "and I get others to do it too."

"BINGO!!!! WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHY?" I want to know my wolf wanted to rip him to shreds. I mean she is not my mate but she is the first person who did not respect me for my authority. She respected my personality." WELL?"

"It's easy and she never breaks I just want to see her hurt." I growled. He is so stupid.

"One day she will hurt you and guess what? I HOPE SHE DOES! I HOPE SHE RIPS YOUR THROAT OUT!!! I HOPE YOU GET HURT. LOOK AT THOSE THREE TREES OVER THERE." I yell. "SHE IS HALF OF OUR SIZE AND DID THAT! THAT IS HOW STRONG SHE IS!! SHE BELONGS TO THIS PACK NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! I order you to not look or talk to her for as long as you are alive do you hear me?" I quieted my voice using the alpha's tone. He has no choice.