A light run

Porter's point of view

I followed Rilee until she made it to the pack house. I stayed right behind her the whole time. I watched her freak out and go straight to the porch of the pack house.

She shifted back to her human form when I heard several gasps. Her clothes were on and in tact. Normal wolves don't do that. We don't have that certain ability.

She started fighting to get into the pack house so she could see her grandmother but I shifted, not caring that I was naked. I went up to her and carefully grabbed her arm and she almost fell into my chest. She was already a sobbing mess. I carefully sat down pulling her with me.

I held her while she cried for about an hour. She stopped and stood up. After a few seconds she burst into her wolf form. I in turn burst into mine too.

She took off and I followed, again. We ran for hours. Probably about fifteen miles before she turned back. My wolf was whining and I had to block him out.

The end of the circle ended at her front door where she shifted without looking for onlookers. 

I pushed my wolf body against hers to keep her standing. My head came up to her shoulder. When she is in her wolf form she comes up to my wolf's shoulder. She collapsed on the couch while I quickly went to her room. I could tell by her scent, strawberries like her hair.

I walked in and went to the closet to grab some sweats. When I looked into the closet I ended up finding pajama pants and a shirt that is twice her size. I didn't bother to look around because it's not my business what she has here.

When I came back out to the living room in the clothes that I had found I found Rilee asleep on the couch.

Mom, will you please bring me some clothes? I mind linked my mom. Of course she agrees.

I went back to Rilee's room so that I could get her some blankets. I grabbed the comforter and another blanket that looked well used. I also found a small stuffed animal. I grabbed that too, and went back to the living room. I covered her up with the blankets and gave her the stuffed animal.

I watched her sleep. She looked depressed already. I fell asleep watching her making sure she didn't have a nightmare or something.

After a bit I fell asleep. When I woke up everything was happening at once. The washer and dryer were going the sink was running I could faintly smell the bleach. I got up and noticed that the house was scary clean.

The carpet had been vacuumed and the hardwood floors had been scrubbed. The kitchen was spotless. The whole house was clean.

I groaned when I took another step too fast. That thirty miles took a lot out of me.

Rilee popped up and she was talking nonsense.

"She was here. I have to...." she faded out and started cleaning. I'm guessing with the smell it's the bleach water. She was scrubbing the walls. I grabbed her hand and took the rag. She started crying again.

Mom how do you calm a crying girl? I mindlink.