Christopher

I stood at my locker with my boys. These fools still talking about that damn party. It was hype as fuck though.

Part 2 after prom, just not as much liquor, I know better now.

"Aye C, what y'all driving to prom?" Mijo asked.

"You just gotta wait and see man. I got some shit up my sleeve."

"Nigga you driving that damn mustang. Yo step dad probably getting that shit detailed right now." Trey said.

"Shut yo hating ass up. You gone be the main one trying to ride in the car I got and I'm keeping it until graduation."

"We'll see." He said.

"Aye, why everybody running up the hallway." Michael said.

"Somebody must be fighting." Mijo said.

"WORLDSTAAAAAR!" I took off running up the hall

"Aye Chris, its Bri fighting Krista!" Michael yelled. I started running faster.

What the fuck happened?!

I got to where everybody was and pushed everybody out my way.

"Sabrina!" I grabbed her and tried to pull her off but she wasn't budging. Krista just had her hair but Sabrina was hitting her straight in the face. The hits were so loud they echoed through the hallway.

I finally snatched her off, but she started to fight me. I let her go. Next thing I know her fist went in my jaw.

"Fuck!" Her tiny ass hit too fucking hard.

"WE'RE DONE! YOU A NO GOOD LYING ASS BITCH! I ASKED YOU TO BE FUCKING HONEST AND YOU COULDN'T DO THAT! ITS OVER BITCH. KRISTA CAN HAVE YOUR SORRY ASS. I HATE YOU!"

She tried to walk away but I grabbed her.

"Baby wait, I'm sorry, it was a fucking mistake! I didn't mean to hurt you I'm so sorry don't do this to me."

"BITCH FUCK YOU! IT AIN'T A MISTAKE IF YOU DO IT MORE THAN ONCE, I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO THINK YOU COULD DO RIGHT BY ME. ITS OVER."

"But what about prom and everything. Sabrina you can't do this to me, I love you."

"YOU DONT LOVE ME AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT BITCH TO PROM! HER BLACK EYE WILL MATCH HER BLACK DRESS."

"What can I do to fix this?! Just tell me!"

"NOTHING, NOW GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" She pushed me hard and walked away.

My fist went into the locker twice and I kicked a trash can. I went to my locker and got my car keys. I gotta get out of here.

Sabrina

I tried to leave the school before security could get to me but I guess I didn't move fast enough. I don't care if I'm suspended right now. I hate this school any fucking way.

I sat in the principals office waiting on my mom to get here.

Wish she would hurry up.