Saved Part 2 (Edited)

Long time no see my little readers ya know I need a little name for you guys comment what I should call you all. So yeah I am very sorry for not updating since like forever also it's like 5 Am where I am right now so it's gonna be short but oh well BTW this song is amazing to enjoy ^-^

Your P.O.V
Okay let's recap here so basically Shadow opened up the door, and this white-furred wolf came limping in and now I'm tending to its front left paw, tail and around the neck, because one) there are gashes and two) these idiots don't know how to help the injured. Also, this wolf has this feeling where it's not a wolf. "There your all fixed up!" I exclaim as I finished tending to her wait for him no they ehh them! Geez, the mind was like the internet with really bad wi-fi.
Spirit's P.O.V
So I don't want to break my cover right now but then after this, I'll need to run out. Like now.
Your P.O.V
I just watched as they ran out the door to who knows where, but why didn't Shadow close the door. Oh never mind that THE DOOR IS OPEN, so let's see if I just think of a wolf pup *little poof cloud shows up and BAM your a wolf pup* (I know lame way of transforming) so if I just sprint fast enough I'll get through the door and out, then I'll be heading back to Phoenix Drop.
~little time skip by Victuuri (the ship)~
Still your P.O.V
So I made it out the door and I'm running for my dear life as a little (h/c) wolf pup, trying to find my way back to Aphmau and the others but that's failing. Well at least I'm back at the lake I was at when Zane did the — I'll stop now.
??? P.O.V (not Aaron)
So I followed where Spirit was running to and right now I'm behind a tree starring at the wolf pup or should I say wolf hybrid person and they are sitting at the edge of the lake looking into the reflection of themselves. I wonder what will happen if I scare them...
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—
Yea that's all I got at the moment when I was first typing this up I kept putting kitten instead of wolf pup almost forgot why I made this damn book XD Also thx for 40K reads this book is just blowing my mind away with all the reads it's getting so that really made my day thanks a lot, little readers.