He scrolled through lists of movies on Netflix. I saw one that caught my eye, "oh, Aladdin!" He laughed while playing the movie.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, my back pressed to his chest as he kissed my neck gently. He pulled me close to him to where I could feel his heart beating, but I wasn't complaining.

We both watched the movie silently, and I had a feeling that I wasn't the only one in this room who liked this movie.

"Jasmine, you can't see him anymore. That's final."

"But father."

My breath was caught as her father slammed the door. Zayn took notice and held me tighter, "it's okay Kat, they'll find a way."

Zayn lost interest in the movie soon after that, but I was so caught up in it. At every important line, he always distracted me.

"I love you Jasmine." Aladdin was saying but on the other side, Zayn was nibbling on my ear, which always tickled me for some reason.
"Babe," I giggled, "please stop, I'm trying to watch."

He let go of my ear, "sorry."

But soon I felt him trace his fingers on my leg, but I didn't mind, it didn't distract me much.

Near the end of the film, I heard faint snores coming from behind me. I chose to let him sleep until the movie finished, so he didn't bother me.

After the film finished, I switched off the TV and turned to face sleeping Zayn.

I examined him for a moment. His chest moving up and down at his steady snores, his eyes fluttered close making his long eyelashes rest delicately on top of his cheekbones.

For a second, I thought about staying beside him and sleeping, but then I remembered that I should be going home. Gusto would probably call me and ask me to take on an extra shift and I couldn't wear one of Zayn's shirts to work.

I slowly, trying to make sure he wouldn't notice, got up off the couch. I turned and started to the door when I felt a hand grab mine.

"Where are you going?" Zayn mumbled.

I turned to him, "I might have work tomorrow morning, so I'll just go back to my flat."

He tugged my arm, causing me to fall on the couch again. He sat up beside me, "you're not going anywhere."

"But babe-"

"Nope." He didn't give me a chance to second guess myself as he picked up the two envelopes that were on the table. "What are these?" He asked, changing the subject.

"The wedding photos," I said to him.
"Can I open them?"

I nodded so he tore the envelope and took out the dozens of photos.

After skimming through many photos of relatives, we found a picture of Zayn.

He was sitting at the piano, singing with his eyes closed. "I'm keeping this," I said, taking the photo from his hand.

He chuckled, "what are you going to do with it?"

"Frame it," I smiled, "and hang it in my room."

He laughed and continued scanning some more photos. My head resting on his chest while our backs were pressed to the couch. We went through a lot of photos before we found one of me.

I was smiling, looking probably at dad. The bouquet of flowers in my hands, not even looking at the camera.

"I'm keeping this one," Zayn said.

"No," I said back, "let's find another one."

"Nope, I love this one."

Before I could argue, he put it on the table beside him and out of my reach. I sighed as he continued looking through the next envelope.