Chapter Three

Ciel stood at the entrance to the store for what felt like forever until he finally got to his senses and started to walk to the counter. Alois was already there and looking through the pastries.
"When did they start making eclairs?" Alois said studying the treat.
"About two days ago, I have been making them fresh every morning." A deep voice answered and Ciel jumped a little looking up to see the man at the register was looking at him. Alois smiled at Sebastian and then looked at Ciel.
"What are you going to get? I'll pay since you paid for dinner last week." Alois smiled at Ciel.
"Probably my usual chocolate cake and some tea. You?" Ciel answered avoiding looking at the red eyes he felt looking at him.
"I'm going to get the vanilla cake with rasberry filling, and a vanilla bean frappe." Alois said going to the register and looking at Sebastian who was looking past Alois at Ciel.
"What would you like?" Sebastian said not taking his eyes off Ciel. Alois said what he wanted and Ciel was to focused on ignoring Sebastian. He was brought back to the fact that he could get cake when Alois snapped his fingers in his face.
"Oh right....um...I'll have the German chocolate cake and some Earl Grey tea." He said momentarily looking into the red eyes. Sebastian nodded and put some numbers into the register. He looked at Ciel when he said the price, but Alois handed him the money and then they went to wait for their order. While waiting Alois was complaining about one of the teachers who had yelled at him for refusing to talk in front of the class. When they got their food and drinks Ciel noticed something written on the side of his cup, Sebastian-* insert number that I don't know what to put* Call me.