"Your right." Laito wiped the blood dripping down his forehead.

"Just a little more...a little more and you'll break." Kanato gave off a sadistic smile.

The brothers all nodded and charged at a exhuasted pure blood. He was still strong nonetheless. What can you expect from a long lived pure blood?

While the brothers were fighting she was kneeling down on the floor beside the deceased vampire. Her mind was completely blank, only the person in front of her mattered.

"You told me I wasn't important to you. You took care of me. You treated me as if I were your own child. Yet why." She touched Jasmine's cold hand and a flash of scenes appeared in her mind, completely oblivious to the men.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"This child shall be named Melody." A younger version of Jasmine was on the hospital bed with beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

Besisde her was a familiar looking man, Melody's father.

"Come on breath, baby. Breath." The man held his wife's hand gently.

Time stopped and this surprised her.

With the last of my magic. Let me show you my past.

Upon hearing this the scene fast foward.

Jasmine's voice...

Years already passed and the child inside the womb has already grown. She was running around the kitchen ang got hurt. Immidiately the mother, who was cooking came up to the wounded child and comforted her. From up stairs the father came down and also comforted the child.

That's me...

The child finally passed out and was brought up to her roomm

"We have to hide this fact from her." Jasmine sat on the couch with a troubled expression.

"Don't worry dear. If what you say is true, then her fangs will appear at a later stage." The father say beside her and held her hand.

"I'm sorry...this is my fault. I should have told you earlier that I am a pure blood." She wept into her hands, then got embraced by her husband.

"Hush...I'm happy. I promise you I, no, we will raise this child to the best of our ablities."

"Thank you dear..." Jasmine melted into her husband's embrace.

It's my mother...yet she looks like Jasmine...can it be?

Time fast forward once again.

Jasmine was packing her things furiously. She had bags under her eyes and messy hair.

"Dear stop!" Her husband tried to stop her.

"I can't stay here any longer!" Jasmine closed her suit case filled with her things. "I have to leave! Richther will find us and kill us! I can't let my besy friend catch us!"

"It doesn't matter! I will protect you! Why can't you trust me?!" The father raised his voice.

At this moment the small child was sleeping soundly, unaware that her mother was leaving.

"You don't understand! He loves me and will do anything to get me! Even to the lengths of harming you and our child! So please!" Jasmine forced herself not to cry. "Tell Melody I died. Tell her I left for her safety. Tell her-" She choked on her own words. "Tell her that I love her." She exited the house.

"Wait please!" Her husband desperately tried to catch up to her.

"I love you dear. Please take care of her." With a sad smile, she disappeared out of his sight.

The man sank to the ground and cried his heart out.

Time fast forward once more.

The funeral was already planned. The father made an excuse saying that his wife died in an accident. He was depressed.

Out of nowhere a letter appeared in their mail which was found by the girl. The small, innocent girl gave the letter to her father who's eyes widened and quickly opened it.

He scanned the contents quickly, but as soon as he read the words he became crestfallen.

Dear,

If you have received this messaged, it meant that I have died. I put my last remaning magic to send this to you. It seems like they caught me. I'm sorry.

My final wish, is to wish you a happy and free life. I love you and our child.

Tell her that her mommy will always l-

The last part of the letter was missing. The letter was cut off meaning that she wasn't able to make it to the end.

This struck her father as he sobbed quietly on the sofa. He looked up with hatered in his eyes for his own daughter.

"Pa...pa?" She took a step back, seeing the new found emotion in her fathers eyes.

"It's your fault..." He mumbled. "IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT SHE DIED!!!"

Time fast foward and she felt her heart getting squeezed.

"She used her magic on me...to make me forget the real face of my mother..." She sank to the ground where an endless void seemed to be at.

"Hey..."

~