Balthazar, New House, & Feelings

Dean wasn't feeling any better, it's like he was getting worse. Dean groaned softly and curled up in the blankets more.

Cas slowly got and poured some more medicine for Dean. He kissed his forehead before heading back outside. Dean smiled and said thank you again, taking the medicine and dozing off to sleep again.

Cas lay back down on the couch, humming. Balthazar came back out and smiled sat next Cas and hugged him. "How ya feelin'?"

"A lot better thanks to you." Cas murmured and leaned against him, smiling tiredly.

"Good. Well, then I better go. Call me if you need anything else." Balthazar smiled and went out the door, driving away.

Cas smiled softly and waved as he walked away. He slowly stood up and went to the guest room. Dean looked better than before but still awful.

He huddled the blankets close before erupting into another coughing fit. Dean calmed back down and took a drink of water before looking to Cas weakly. "Hey Cas.."

Cas crawled under the covers and rubbed his back soothingly. "Hello Dean.. Are you feeling any better..?" He smiled, voice still croaky.

Dean shook his head and frowned, curling into Cas more. "Not really.."

Cas sighed softly and kissed his head, starting to sit up. "I'll get you some more medicine."

"Thank you Cas.." Dean smiled and kissed him, sitting up against the headboard. Cas got some medicine and held it to Dean's lips. Dean wrapped his lips around the spoon and took the medicine.

Cas pulled the spoon away when he was done, replacing it with his own lips. Dean kissed back with a smile, he kissed gently bit sweetly. Cas smiled softly, wrapping an arm around the back of Dean's neck.

Dean smiled and carefully wrapped his weak arms around Cas. Cas tilted his head, firmly slotting their lips together. Their lips were in perfect sync with beauty. "I love you.." Dean mumbled.

"I love you too." Cas smiled softly.

Dean pulled away with weak smile. "Can you get me something to eat Cas..?"

"Of course, Balth still has some soup." Cas smiled and dragged himself out of bed, going into the kitchen. Dean smiled and kissed him him one more time before he left for the kitchen.

Cas came back with a heated bowl of soup. Dean smiled and ate the soup. They soon fell asleep in the guest room and by then next day Dean was feeling better, the only problem was that his ribs hurt.

Dean got in his wheelchair after calling for Cas and getting a little worried. He finally saw the note and smiled.

Cas met up with Balthazar, still bundled up in multiple layers. "Is this it?"

Balthazar nodded and showed him the home. "Yeah, this is. Better in person, huh?"

"It's amazing." Cas smiled widely, looking around.

"That's good. You think you'd like it?" Balthazar smiled and showed him around some more.

"I'd love it." Castiel grinned. "How much per month?"

Balthazar chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it, it's on me."

"I can't do that." He smiled sheepishly.

"Count is as a wedding present then." Balthazar smiled.

Cas shook his head. "You can't give this away Balth, how much is it?"

Balthazar shook his head with a grin. "Nope. Not telling."

Cas huffed. "I'll go call the realtor then."