Vows & The Redhead

Dean woke up with a scream as his side immediately hurt like hell where he got shot. Then he saw a dark figure run out the door.

Cas shot out of his seat and fell out of his floor. "Dean? Dean what happened?"

Dean bit his lip hard enough to draw blood from the pain. "I don't know but just saw someone walk out the door.."

Cas nodded. "I'll be right back." He stood up, running after the person. Dean kept biting his lip and huddled himself close. The person ran away but the moonlight caught a tip of red hair as they turned and escaped.

Castiel cursed and jogged back inside. "What did she do to you?"

Dean had blood falling down his lip now and he pulled the patch off his side, showing a fork mark next to the bullet wound. "She stabbed me?!" Dean looked worried and scared.

"What the hell...?" Cas murmured, eyes wide. "I'll patch that up, until we find out she is, I'll stay awake." He began carefully, patching up the wound.

Dean flinched when Cas had to touch near the wound. He wiped away the blood that was on his lip. "Cas, I don't want you getting sleep deprived from staying up for me.."

"I'll be fine Dean." Cas smiled softly and pecked his lips. "Get some sleep."

Dean kissed back and went to the side that didn't have the wound. "I love you Cas.."

"I love you too Dean..." Cas sighed and leaned back against his chair. Dean smiled and took a deep breath before closing his eyes with a smile and getting back to sleep.

Cas asked a nurse to get coffee for him and he stayed awake the entire night. Dean woke up in the morning with a yawn and rubbed his sleepy eyes like a baby would. He smiled as he saw Cas.

Cas smiled tiredly, dark circles under his eyes. "Good morning Dean, I convinced them to let me check you out early."

Dean smiled but frowned when he got a better look at Cas. "Baby, that's great but you really need to get some rest.."

"Not the first all nighter I've pulled." He shrugged lightly. "Cmon let's get you to my place." He got a wheelchair and helped Dean in, going out to his car.

Dean nodded and smiled up to Cas whenever he could when someone wasn't looking. The mystery girl hid behind the hospital wall watching them. Dean groaned as he got in the back of the car since a nurse was watching.

"Yeah yeah, you're lucky we took you to a hospital Winchester." Cas said for show and closed the door, driving off.

Dean chuckled once they drove off. "Yeah Novak, keep showing off." He smiled happily.

Cas winked and shrugged. "It's what I do."

Dean chuckled. "Yeah, yeah.. Maybe you could show off at home too?"

Castiel laughed lightly. "Maybe." Dean smiled playfully and leaned back as he waited for them to get to Cas' house.

He got out once they got there, it was just a small apartment on the first floor. Cas helped Dean into his home and sat him on the couch. Dean smiled and layed down. He looked up to Cas and pulled him down for a kiss. "Do you have to go to work now..?"

"I have the day off." Cas smiled lightly and sat down next to him.

Dean smiled happily. "Yay! My Cas.." He kissed him again and held him close.

Cas leaned against his good side and chuckled. "Your Cas.."

Dean kissed him one more time before looking to his eyes. "I can't wait to make you my husband.."