Unexpected [Part 1]

KONGPOB'S POV

Today is the due date of the first task we have given the freshmen. A lot of them were rushing on to collect pictures and signatures as many as they can until afternoon. Its kinda funny because I can't imagine that I did the same task too when I was first year.

I remember that scene when P' Arthit wants me to shout that I like men in the front of students just for him to sign my booklet but after all the things that I did he just actually ignored my booklet. Can you imagine how bad is P' Arthit?

I'm in my class today, everyone seems so lazy. Our professor keeps on teaching even if no one listen to him.

Oak is sleeping, which is actually his special talent because in our entire college life he never caught by our professor sleeping in class. I see Aim talking to May well actually it is not new for me because they always together.

Our class is almost over and we are about to take our lunch.

ARTHIT'S POV

I woke up with a good news today. My internship in Mr. Wong's office is already accepted but the job I applied for yesterday doesn't call me back yet.

I saw Kongpob's note in the fridge again telling me that he already prepared a breakfast for me.

"Hey! Sleep head! I already prepared your breakfast, it is on the table."

He is so thoughtful but wait! He cooked!?

I hurriedly run to check the food he prepared in the table and I'm surprise to what I saw. Kongpob improve his cooking, it is not that burned unlike the egg he cook last time.

I'm alone in his unit right now and it is really boring here so I try to clean some of his things just to spend my time wisely.

I notice that his things are properly arranged, his books, his clothes and etc.. we are too different from each other, back then in my unit, My things were so messy because I don't have time to clean it.

I'm currently sweeping the floor when someone knocked the door.

"Wait for a second!"

As I opened the door, I saw a woman's face and she is not familiar to me so I just ask how can I help her.

"Yes? How may I help you?"

"Aw, who are you? Where is Kongpob?"

"Aw, I'm Arthit, Kongpob is not here, he is still in his class"

"Oh! I almost forgot!"

"Yes, by the way ma'am may I know who are you?"

"I'm his sister"

"Ow really? I'm sorry P', I didn't know"

"It's okay,"

"Come inside P'"

I'm a little bit surprised. Kongpob! why you didn't tell me that your sister will come here today! I will really punish you as you go home!

I invited his sister to come inside first. The awkwardness filled up the entire room as she observe Kongpob's unit.

"Wow, Kongpob really improve, he is now more organize than before!"