Rama VIII Bridge

KONGPOB'S POV

Just another typical day, I sat near my window to check P'Arthit if he is already awake and yes, I see how he stretches his short arms in his balcony 555! I also notice his siopao (a steamed Chinese food) like cheeks which makes me wanted to pinch it.

Since after his graduation, he told me that he will find a near firm around our dorm so that he will not put extra effort to find another home. Or maybe he really don't want to be away from me. 555 it is a luck for him because his father's friend works around here.

I opened my window to call him.

"P' Arthit!"

"What?"

"Nothing, Just wanna say Good morning to my love"

"Kongpob!"

Again, I see how his face turns into a monster when I'm teasing him. But actually when I'm teasing him I secretly observe his face and I'm sure that he resisting himself not to smile a bit.

"See you later on our meeting P'"

"Okay!"

my eyes follows him as he enter his room from his balcony and I see him smiled through his window.

"Kringggggg! Kringggggg!"

"Yes, Aim?"

"Kong, what time do our first meeting with P' Arthit and his friends will start later?"

"We need to be on hazer's room at 3 PM"

"Oh, okay see you then later! Thank you."

"See you!"

ARTHIT'S POV

I always woke up late every morning. I don't know why but I found sleeping as my hidden talent. I stand up and go to my balcony to see if Kongpob is awake, and yes, I see him seating behind his window and he is smiling at me.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Maybe he is suffering a mild down syndrome 555!

"P' Arthit!"

"What?"

"Nothing, Just wanna say Good morning to my love"

"Kongpob!"

He is teasing me again, but it is very romantic.

I head back to my room because I really can't help to smile and I don't want Kongpob to know this because he will tease me a lot.

It is almost 11 AM, I wanted to call Kongpob if he is done taking his lunch already but I don't how to do it.

"Kongpob.."

"Yes P' Arhtit?"

"Have you already taken your lunch?"

"Not yet P', why?"

"Let's eat together"

I hear how kongpob smile over the phone. And somehow it makes me smile too.