Unexpected [Part 2]

KONGPOB'S POV

"P' Jen, I and P' Arthit were... couple and we have been together since I was first year"

I see how her face gets so surprised.

"Kongpob! Why didn't tell me earlier!?"

"I'm so sorry P' I really don't have the courage to tell you and our parents"

"Why you suddenly change your preferences!? I thought you were into women?"

"I really don't know P', I'm so sorry for disappointing you"

"So you like men!?"

I remember this question, it is the same question Aim asked me back then when we were in the senior party. My answer never changed so..

"I don't like men"

"Huh? But Arthit is a man! Are you crazy!?"

"Yes I know P' , he is a man and I don't like men if it wasn't P' Arthit. And  yes it is true, I'm so crazy loving him"

I tried my best to fight for P' Arthit but it seems like she don't understand me.

"Kongpob, I want to ask you one question.."

"What is that P'?"

"Are you happy being with him?"

"Yes P' I'm very happy to be with him"

"That is all I wanted to hear, Kong.. I just want to know if you're happy. If you are happy being with him, then go! I don't like to limit your happiness, I always wanted you to be happy since we were children and I do support anything that will make my little brother happy"

I am so speechless to what my sister said to me and I really don't know how will I respond to her speech so all that I do is to give her a hug.

"Thank you P', I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier and for disappointing you"

I felt my tears running down in my face. Is this a tears of joy?  I really didn't expect that reaction to her because she is so strict to me when we were child.

"Kong.. it is okay, I'm always proud of you, I will support you no matter what happens"

She smiled at me and  suddenly, I noticed how her tears slowly drips down in her face.

"P' don't cry!!"

"Haha! You have good taste Kong! Your boyfriend cooks really good! 5555+"

We laughed at each other after she throw that joke. This is the first time we had good times with each other since I moved to Bangkok and I really can't imagine that it will happen in this way.

"P'!! 555+"

"He is also cute! You guys are perfect for each other! 555!"

She keeps on teasing me about P' Arthit and I really find it funny because she keeps on telling ridiculous things about P' Arthit. Until she said something that changes our moods.

"But, Kong, how will you suppose to tell our parents about this? Specially dad? I know for sure he will be disappointed if you tell him this"