Chapter Eleven

Cassie's POV: I walked out and sat on the bed and his mom did also.

"Why are you packing?" She asked him.

"I'm going on tour with Blood On The Dance Floor remember"

"I thought they changed their minds about taking you"

"I'm going to help Cassie because she is going through a rough time right now and she just decided she would like if I went"

"I hope you don't mind if he comes" I told her and she smiled.

"Of course I don't mind, would you like me to give you a ride back to your house now Cassie?" She asked.

"No I can walk thank you and if here are some tickets for you and your husband to come to our first show tomorrow if you'd like"

"I would love to come sweetie"

"Come on Cassie, I'll walk you home" Landon said and I stood up.

We walked out the door and started walking in the middle of the road because I didn't want to walk on the sidewalk. We walked hand in hand for the first time in awhile and then we got to the house.

"I need to climb up to my window"

"Why"

"I don't want to let them know I got back wait I don't hear the music anymore"

"What music?" He questioned.

"I had music playing from my phone when I had left"

"Can't you just go through the front door they clearly know you've left plus I don't want you to fall and get hurt"

I went into the front door and I was greeted by Jayy. He said nothing and refused to look at me and Landon. Next Dahvie came over and gave me an unassurring look. Tawshia was no where in sight and I was starting to get uncomfortable.

"We don't think you're coming on tour" Dahvie said.

"Why?"

"You're being a stuckup brat and we can't deal with your constant tantrums while on the road"

"But I..."

"No buts"

"I left my phone in there so you guys knew where I had gone, I literally had it popped up on the text message"

"You still just decided to run off into your room and keep us out"

"I'm a teenager we tend to do that"

"Landon you better just leave"

"I'm not leaving quite just yet" He said and I could tell he was starting to get angry.

"Cassie your father is in there debating what he should do with you. He is even thinking about taking you back to the adoption center"

"He wouldn't do that"

"I would have a ling time so if you were my daughter" Dahvie said and he walked off.

"Fine then can I just stay with Landon's family while you're all on tour"

"Whatever ask your dad not me"

I walked after dad as Dahvie walked away and Landon followed me.

"Dad while you're all at tour can I stay with Landon"

"Yes and I want a therapist to stop by there twice a week"

"Ok I understand" I told him.

"I called my parents and they agreed that they can do that" Landon said putting his phone away.

I walked up to my room and Landon followed me to help pack my clothes. I grabbed a couple suitcases and then Tawshia walked in.

"Why don't you all just stay here, this house is so much bigger" She said.

"I don't think they will want to" I replied.

"It's so unfair that you can't go on tour, especially because it is the last one" Landon said.

"I think I would rather stay home anyways, I need therapy and then I can also continue school"

"I have to go I'm supposed to be giving you the silent treatment" She said and she hugged me and walked out.

Landon helped me finish packing and then I turned on TV and we started watching the simpsons. After a couple episodes I wasn't sure if I should go to his house today or tomorrow because they won't leave for the bus until while I'm at school.

"Dad should I stay at his house starting tonight?"

"Go ahead, bye"

Landon helped me carry my bags including my school bags to his house.
I was so nervous for school tomorrow because I feel like people are going to say things about the whole public pool attack thing.

"Cassie I'll show you to the guest room" Landon told me.

We walked to a room that had a bed and dresser and that was pretty much it. I didn't really mind though. I pulled out my phone and put it on the charger and then Landon and his parents walked in.

"Your dad has scheduled a therapist to come here every Monday and Thursday after school" His mom said and I just replied with ok.

"Make sure you wake up at six exactly when getting ready for school and you are out the door by seven"

"Why so early"

"The principal wants to speak with you"

"What time is it" I asked and Landon pulled out his phone.

"Ten"

"You should both get to sleep, Cassie pick out an appropriate outfit and get some rest" His dad said and he walked out.

I pulled out a black shirt and a Blood On The Dance Floor shirt and then set an alarm on my phone. I made sure the volume was completely up and then I went ahead and laid my head down to sleep.

"Wait Cassie, I want to talk" Landon said walking in.

"Won't we get yelled at?"

"Not if we don't get caught" He replied.

"Well what would you like to talk about"

"Should I see if I'm allowed to come in and check on you once every period you have"

"If it makes you feel better then yes"

"We'll it would make me feel better so I'm going to check tomorrow"