Chapter Nine

Cassie's POV: I woke up and there was a glass of water on the bed stand so I sat up at drank some of it. I had ended up crying myself to sleep last night but at least I slept well.

"Good morning, I made breakfast. I was told you like pancakes with M&M's"

"Do you have peanut butter" I asked.

"Yes right here, and Jayy will be coming back in about an hour or two with your clothes"

"Ok" is all I replied with.

He slid a pancake onto a plate in front of me and handed me the peanut butter.

"Thanks" I said as I started to coat the pancake in the peanut butter.

I slowly ate the pancakes and thought about what I was going to do. Maybe I can convince Dad into taking me home with him. I'm sure there is some way that will work.

"Am I at least allowed to watch youtube"

"Sure here's my laptop"

I looked up Tawshia's channel but there was no new videos. Next I looked up my dad's channel and he had one new video. I watched the video and it basically said how I'm supposed to be staying home from school for awhile and that I'm not going to go on tour with them. Wait.....they're having a tour? That's not fair I love going on tour with them. Now I really need to convince him.

"Jeffree"

"Yes?"

"I need to go on tour with them, when does it start"

"They leave tomorrow"

Just then there was a knock on the door and dad walked in.

"Dad please I need to go on tour"

"How does she know about that?"

"I let her watch youtube"

"Please we can bring a therapist or something. I'll do anything please just let me go"

"Fine we can try"

"Thank you" I said hugging him.

"Well I guess you don't have to pack because I already did" He said gesturing to my suitcases.

"How long is tour?"

"Five months"

"Why so long"

"Cassie...its our farewell tour"

"Blood On The Dance Floor can't end, please don't let it end" I said starting to cry.

"I'm sorry but we thought it was better for you girls"

"No it's better if you keep going, please keep going. I need Blood On The Dance Floor"

"I'm sorry" He said and at this point I was bawling my eyes out.

"Let's go to the car" He said and we walked out.

He put the suitcases back in the car and he turned on a BOTDF CD like usual but I turned it off.

"I can't listen to that right now" I said and he understood.

We rode the rest of the car ride in silence as he drove back to the house.  As soon as we got back Tawshia tackled me in a hug.

"Guess who is coming on tour with us"

"Who?" I asked and then Landon walked out.

"Get out" I said.

"I didn't actually go with that girl"

"GET OUT"

"What's wrong" Tawshia asked me.

"Make him get out"

"Why I thought you loved him"

"I never said that"

"Well you've acted like it"

"Get out" I said pushing him towards the door.

"Fine, next time I will go out with that girl"

"Congrats now get out of my house before I call the police"

"Whatever" He said as he walked out.

"Cassie I thought you loved him, I thought this would make you happy"

"I do love him but I don't want a boyfriend right now"

"If you don't date him now you might lose him forever"

"I guess that is a risk I'm going to have to take"

"I can't believe you're just going to give him up like that"

"It doesn't matter if you believe it, it's my decision and you aren't going to change it" I said walking up to the room.

I put my phone in my speakers and turned on my music as loud as I could. I got up and locked the door and blocked it so nobody could get in and I just laid on the bed. I heard them all outside knocking on the door and screaming but I didn't care.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP BEING LIKE THIS YOU ARE GOING BACK TO JEFFREES" I heard sad yell between songs.

I could always just run away for a bit, just come back before tonight. I could just go to the park or something to escape. I would have to leave my phone though so they didn't know I left and that's the downside.

Meet me at the park

I sent to Landon and then I looked out my window. I think I can make the jump. I set my phone back on and opened the window. I didn't have my shoes but it's fine because it's warm enough. I jumped out and a pain shot through my ankles. I ignored the pain and ran to the park and waited for Landon to show up.

"What do you want" He asked me.

"I love you I really do I just don't know if I can handle a boyfriend. Haven't you've seen how crazy I am going right now? I just can't control it anymore"

"Yup you were on the news last night for attacking that girl, and you're on the front of a magazine"

"You're kidding right"

"Nope, the girl is thinking about pressing charges"

"Well that's great. Now even BOTDF is ending because of me"

"It isn't your fault, they're just ready to move on with their lives and to just settle down"

"I don't know how I'm going to make it through tour"

"Why don't you just give us one more try, I'll keep you sane during the tour"

I stood there for a second just thinking about it and he started smiling. He held out his arms and I hugged him.

"Does this mean we're together again"

"Yes" I replied.

"Why don't we go back to your house now"

"I'm staying away for a bit, they don't know I'm gone"

"We can go to my house"

"Ok I guess" I replied and he grabbed my hand.