Because Why Not?

"Well, that wasn't expected." Sabrina rubbed the back of her neck as the three ran all the way back up to the roof.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT?!" Nick was still surprised and in shock.

"Relax, we only do that most days." Amelia reassured, not in the way that was going to help.

"Only most days?" Shark chuckled.

"Is it that big of a deal?" Maya shrugged.

"You just jumped off the roof of the White House, I'd say so." Jess laughed.

Ryan shrugged, deciding not to say anything. He figured Nick might explode if he did.

"So after that adrenaline rush, shall we leave?" Amelia put focus on the true problem at hand.

"Yeah." Ghetto nodded, turning to AK in the helicopter. "Are we good to go?"

"We should be, come aboard." AK poked out but immediately went back in.

"You heard him, let's go." Nick spoke, starting to climb in.

"Maya and I are sticking back." Ryan spoke up.

"Same with Jess and I." Sky looked at Ryan.

"Someone has to protect the doctor and Kate." Jess sighed.

"Reasonable." Sabrina smiled.

There was a babble about Ross, and what the four would do if something were to happen.

Sabrina only hoped Sky wouldn't go off his rocker and do something he will regret later.

Though, she was a little suspicious when Nick pulled her to the side.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Nick asked once he and Jess rejoined everyone.

"I'm ready." Sabrina looked over at Amelia, who nodded in agreement.

"Alright, we'll see you when we get back." Ryan said blankly.

"Stay safe you guys." Maya smiled.

"We should be the ones telling you that." Sabrina smiled.

"Alright, let's go." Amelia said as she pulled Sabrina into the helicopter.

Silently laughing, Nick followed the girls into the copper.

Once in the helicopter, they quickly took off.

"How many stops are we making?" Amelia asked, her feet dangling from the open side.

"Just one." AK sighed, not taking focus off the sky.

Sabrina took note of his tone, it wasn't usual.

The skyline of a familiar city to most of them came into view.

"I that....Seaport?" Ghetto pushed next to Amelia, looking at the city.

"Watch it, I'd rather not die this way." Amelia growled, making Ghetto step back a bit.

"AK, what are you doing? Why bring us here of all places?" Nick looked over at the pilot next to him.

"Military never use actual nukes, only napalm as protocol dictates." AK spoke as if a robot or has just repeated it entirely way too many times for Sabrina's comfort.

As AK was hovering over the landing pad, Amelia jumped out with Sabrina in tow.

"You think Sabri will survive this with trauma?" Shark turned to Ghetto. "Bet you three cereal boxes."

"I will bet you two peaches if she survives without trauma." Ghetto smirked.

"Deal?" Shark held out his hand, Ghetto putting his hand in Shark's, sealing the deal.

"Are you two seriously making bets?" Nick looked at the two with a 'really?' face.

"Of course, what else would you expect of us?" Ghetto looked at Nick, returning the same expression while Shark was just dying of laughter.

"We really should be checking on Sabri and Amelia, shouldn't we?" AK turned to the three.

"Probably." Ghetto shrugged as AK began to land the helicopter.

"Why do the three of you do that for fun?" Sabrina asked. She was on the ground, shaking and curled up in a ball.

"So Ghetto," Shark leaned on Ghetto's shoulder. "Those two peaches..."

"YOU TWO BET ON THIS?!" Amelia looked at the two with wide eyes.

"Hey, you were the one that forced Sabrina out of that helicopter. It's only fair." Shark pouted, Sabrina thought it was cute in a non romantic way.

"Sabrina, can you walk?" Amelia asked, holding her hand out for Sabri to take.

Nodding, she took Amelia's hand and pulled herself up. This caused her to almost crash into Ghetto, who was handing Shark his earned peaches.

"Sorry." Sabrina mumbled, stealing one of his peach cans in the process.

This was short because this was all I was able to write because I'm currently finishing this up on the trip I'm on. I cannot update where I'm going, nor is there internet.

Save me XD

UPDATE: I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!