The Family Business (I mean reunion XD)

"Katelyn!" One of the guys that had said that earlier ran over to "Chloe"

Then I suddenly found myself in a tight hug.

"Amelia!!!" The man hugging me cried out with extreme happiness.

"Um, hello?" I awkwardly spoke, making it sound more like a question than an introduction.

The man hugging me quickly retreated backwards, surprised. His eyes were a deep brown, hair curly and a lighter shade of said brown.

Although he looked too familiar for comfort, there was also a calming aura surrounding him.

However, one name came to mind.

"Nick?" I asked, legitimately surprised if this were actually him.

"Thank goodness you remember." Brown afro went back to hugging me.

"Personal space, please?" I asked nicely.

"Oh, right." Nick spoke awkwardly, releasing me from the hug and rubbing the back of his neck.

"It seems we have a family reunion." I heard someone mumble.

Looking over, I saw it was a man in a mask, extremely buff but not seeming overconfident in his abilities and strength.

"Nick." I whispered, slowly and gestured to his friends. "Could you?"

He nodded as Ryan, Maya, Jin, Sabrina, either Chloe or Katelyn, and the new boys.

Jin decided to step forward.

"Guys, these are some people that offered to help us. Their names are Ghetto, AK, Shark," He pointed at everyone as he said their names, then looked in mine and Nick's direction. "That's Nick."

Most of these people have weird names.

"Well, I'll leave you guys to have your reunion." Ryan sighed as he walked into the vault with AK, Ghetto, and Jin.

Now it was just me, Nick, Maya, and Shark.

"Well, I assume this is your brother/sister." Nick and I said at the same time, Nick being slightly slower and his words hanging over.

"Well yeah, aren't you two?" Shark asked. "You guys seem like it."

"Not quite siblings..." Nick trailed off.

This caused a mix between a groan and a sigh to come, somewhere followed by a face palm.

"Cousins." I rolled my eyes as I said it.

A look and a little "Ohhhh..." of realisation hit.

Now awkwardness plagues this conversation.

"Hey, you guys gonna come in?" Ryan said as he popped out from the vault.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Then come on! Also, mute ghost girl is getting the whole mute situation checked and if she really needs our help." Ryan added that last bit well, last bit.

I looked to Maya and we walked into the vault, not knowing what else to really do.

Though, it feels like we're forgetting something.

Third Person...

Sky and Jess walked down the hallways, cracking jokes, laughing, or talking serious.

Eventually, it got to talking about the four flat screen TVs in one small room.

Overkill.

However, they eventually found the staircase and descended.