Christmas Side-Story

Amelia danced around the White House with Ryan and Maya as the boys and Katelyn were cooking.

Lord knows where Sabrina, Jin, and Sky ran off to.

Amelia tried to do somewhat of a softer dance, with light steps and not so graceful moves.

Maya seemed to be flailing more than dancing but enjoying herself nonetheless.

Ryan, as a joke, was doing the cringiest dance imaginable.

He did a whip where his feet separated and landed on the ground at different times. After that, he did about four or five dabs, switching arms every time.

"RYAN, YOU ARE CAUSING ME PHYSICAL PAIN!!!" Sabrina screeched as she passed the three dancing in the halls, Sky venturing by her side.

"I KNOW, IT'S FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE JOKE!!!" Ryan stopped to scream back at Sabri.

"THAT ISN'T A JOKE, THAT'S BRUTALLY MURDERING THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!!" Sky had to walk Sabrina away, glaring at Ryan, before Sabri ended up losing her voice.

Katelyn and Shark were having more fun talking to the other than actually cooking.

"So then this one guy was like, 'WAT BE HARRAMBE?' and I be like, 'OUR MEME LORD AND SAVOIR!'" Katelyn joked as she snapped her fingers sassily, spilling cookie dough everywhere.

"And then I be like, 'Now we have to clean and remake the dough you just ruined.'" Shark laughed with uncertainty.

"And then I say that I am hungry." Sabrina, Nick, Sky, and Ghetto busting through the door.

"And then I say that we should stop talking like this, it's giving me a headache." Sky face-desked.

"I agree." Kately made a joking sad face.

"Could you not?" Sky groaned.

"#GrumpySky." Sabrina had huffed jokingly.

"#GrumpySky, #makeittrend." Nick chuckled.

This caused Sky to leave with a laughing Sabrina to try and cheer him up.

"Shall we continue?" Katelyn looked at Shark, who nodded.

As the dancing trio danced around the house, they hung mistletoe, reefs, and other Christians decorations.

Nick, AK, and Ghetto went outside to get a tree, Sabrina and Sky decorating the tree.

When all of it was said and done, Katelyn and Shark finished cooking dinner and cookies.

"It's nice to be able to have Christmas, even in the apocalypse." Nick smiled.

"Yeah, no kidding." Sabrina spoke somewhat clearly, her mouth stuffed with mashed potatoes.

"MANNERS!" Katelyn playfully yelled.

"LIKE YOU KNOW A THING ABOUT MANNERS!" Sabrina played along.

"More than you apparently." Ryan huffed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Maya and Amelia laughed.

"Quiet boy speaks up and sarcastically." Ghetto chuckled.

"Least I'm quieter than you, which isn't all that hard in all honestly." Ryan shrugged, a small smile tugging his lips.

Cue the next chorus of Maya and Amelia.

"Wow, I guess this is a sarcastic Christmas." Katelyn giggled.

"Katelyn, don't go school girl on me. We've avoided it for a few years, don't break development-"

Katelyn stuck a piece of plain bread in her mouth, eyes wide at Sabrina.

"STAP!!!" She yelled out, laughing.

"What are my friends?" AK sighed.

"Clearly very cool people." Maya smiled, trying hard not to explode from laughter.

"Sure..." Shark spoke sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" Katelyn held her fingers to her chest, trying to look offended.

"You are, in fact, excused." Nick tried to crack a joke.

"Nick, stick to being the straight man instead of the class clown." Sabrina cringed.

Nick sighed and shrugged as he went back to eating some instant noodles with Katelyn before the author put her back into a coma-

(Wait what?)