The girls settled themselves in a circle on the grass in front of the school.

            “So?” Jenna spoke first, looking at Mindy as she did.

            “So what?” Mindy stalled.

            “How long have you been dating Nolan?”

            “About four months.”

            “Have you guys done it yet?”

            While the other girls giggled, Mindy’s face turned bright red. Instead of looking to Nolan for help, she avoided meeting his gaze.

            “Have you?” Jenna pressed.

            “You don’t have to answer,” Denise tried to come to her rescue.

            “Yeah, she does,” Jenna insisted.

            “Not if she doesn’t want to,” Denise said.

            “Don’t you see?” Jenna asked. “This is our chance.”

            “Chance for what?” Zoe interjected.

            “Our chance to find out the truth about sex from someone who’s done it. Mindy could be like our sex tour guide,” Jenna explained, and the girls giggled again. “We could find out everything we ever wanted to know but were too afraid to ask and we don’t even have to be embarrassed.”

            This was a perfect example of another glaring difference between the genders. When girls talked about sex, it wasn’t anywhere near the same way that guys did. Guys were nothing short of vulgar when it came to talking about sex, and it was in an effort to outdo one another.

            A girl didn’t even have to be going out with him for a guy’s buddies to suspect they were fucking. All she had to do was something as simple as smile at him and she might as well be banging him. If she talked to him that was solid proof they were fucking as far as the other guys were concerned. If they were confirmed to have either dated or been dating then the questions started up. Did you fuck her? How many times? Did she suck you off? Did you go down on her? Did she make you come? Did you blow your load in her face? Did she swallow? There was never any mention of whether or not the girl liked it or if he loved her or showed any respect for her. If those questions came up, they were laughed off as a joke.

            Until he died, Nolan didn’t realize girls were even interested in sex let alone talked about it with their friends. Since his death, he’d gotten an interesting education on sex from the girl’s perspective. Not only were girls interested in sex, but they liked it as much as guys did. They just kept it hidden for fear of being thought of as a slut.

Even when they were fucking a guy, girls were careful to keep their noises quiet and their faces hidden so he couldn’t see how much she liked it. And this wasn’t just some theory Nolan had. Years of following girls around and listening to their conversations had given him an insight into their hearts and minds. It was knowledge he would’ve killed to have when he was a horny teenager. Not that it would’ve made a difference. Back then he would’ve been too stupid to do anything with it.

            It was also something he’d experienced first hand with Mindy. The first time they talked about sex, she buried her face in his neck and hadn’t even been able to finish the conversation. The night he asked her to lie on top of him, she’d been embarrassed to admit it turned her on to be that close to him with next to nothing on. Those inhibitions didn’t magically vanish the other night either. Despite her insistence that she wanted to have sex with him, she’d been shy and uncertain about so many things. She didn’t like her body. She didn’t think she was good enough for him. She didn’t think she could make him feel good. She didn’t know what to do or how to do any of it.