"Yeah, baby, go ahead." I said, before looking at the policeman. "Can we get a minute?" I asked.

"Yeah, take your time, I'll be out here." Officer Payne said.

I shut the door and went over to Luke, cupping his face with my hands and kissing him passionately.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked him.

He nodded. "I love you too."

I smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "Good, because I'm going to make sure you're okay and make sure that you're happy."

"I'm already happy, I'm happy with you." He said, looking into my eyes with his bright blue ones.

"I'm happy with you too, baby." I said, before pecking his lips a few times. "Now lets get what we need, I don't wanna come back here either."

"Where will we stay?" He asked.

"You can stay at one of your brothers' house." I said.

"Every time I go there, I feel like a huge burden." He said.

"Babe, you know you're not a burden to them, you're their little brother, they would do anything for you." I said.

"It's not just that." He suddenly said. "I also don't want to be away from you." He said.

I smiled a little. "Okay." I said, pulling him into a hug. "I'll call my parents and ask them if we could stay at their place for a few days. I'm sure if we tell them what happened, they'll be all for letting us stay." I said, before going over and packing some clothes in a backpack.

After we packed everything that we needed, we walked out of the room and let Officer Payne escort us out of the house, making sure that Luke didn't see all the blood on the floor.

Once we were outside, we went and sat in the police car. I told the officer what happened and answered all the questions they asked me.

I simply explained that Zayn was a crazy stalker and took things way too far, I didn't wanna go into too much detail, since Luke was right beside me.

After that, we were allowed to leave. I dialed my parents' number, hoping one of them would answer.

"Hello?" I heard my mother's voice.

"Hey mom, its Michael." I started. "I don't want to explain this over the phone, so I was wondering if I could come over."

"What happened? Did you do something bad? Are you at the police station?" She asked worriedly.

"Mom, please stay calm, I'll tell you when I get there." I told her, trying not to get her blood pressure up.

"Well alright, but I swear to god if it involves you going to jail, Michael Gordon Clifford, I don't want anything to do with it."

"Alright mom, just leave the front door open." I said, before hanging up. I looked over at Luke, who was sitting on the curb, tear stains on his cheeks. It killed me to see that and all I wanted was for my baby boy to be happy, and it's all on me to do that.

"Come on, baby, we're going to my parents' house." I said, helping him up from the curb, since his still very much pregnant.

"Are they gonna let us stay there?"

"I hope so, I told them I would explain everything once we're there." I said, walking over to Ashton's car. Surprisingly, both Ashton and Calum were in there. I expected them to be gone by now, but I guess not.

I led Luke over to the car and opened the door for him. I let him get in first and then slid in next to him. I looked up in the rear view mirror, seeing that Ashton didn't look too happy, tear stains on his face. Before I could say anything, he started talking.

"What the fuck happened in there?!" He asked, as I would expect him to. "All I heard was yelling and screaming, and then a gun shot!" He said, trying to hold back his tears. "I thought he fucking killed you, Michael, I thought that fucking crazy psycho killed my best friend." He said, tears running down his face.

"But he didn't, he didn't kill me. And even if he was going to kill me, the gun wasn't even loaded." I said to Ashton. "Everyone, except for Zayn, is okay. I'm sorry that I let this go as far as it did, I should've listened to you and changed my number and moved somewhere else." I admitted. "I also wanna thank you for calling the police when you did, if you didn't,who knows what he would've done." I said.

Ashton sniffled and looked back at me. "I only did what a best friend would've done, possibly more if I didn't have Calum to protect." He said.

I nodded. "I understand." I said, before kissing Luke's head and letting him lay on my side. "Now can you take me to my parents' house? I have a lot of explaining to do, about why I'm at their doorstep so early in the morning." I said.

~~~~

Once we were there, I explained the whole situation with my parents, my mother pretty much crying the whole time and my dad calling Zayn every swear word he could think of.

They're letting us stay for at two weeks, which was good enough for me, it'll give me enough time to go apartment hunting, because I refuse to live in a place where someone was killed.

All I wanna do is forget this ever happened, but it did, and it's not going to go away anytime soon. But I have to stay strong for Luke and these babies, that's the only thing that's keeping me sane for this long.

----

I had so many ideas for this chapter, but decided on this one. I hope you liked it :)

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle