How it's played.

Hey Guys! Lets try something new!

A little One Direction Game.

Rules:

1. Every new chapter, there shall be a video that I had found and really loved about One Direction.

2. If you are infact reading this, you might had seemed interested, maybe you accidentaly clicked the book by accident, whatever the cause in this little game you must click the link/Video and watch it.

3. This step is simple, tell me your thoughts! Come back over here, and tell me if I'm not the only person who had also enjoyed very much the video!

This will possibly be the only video I shall publish myself, but its just to start the whole contest of. So bring in those comments! And votes.

It isn't that difficult! Oh and if you have any awesome One Direction videos you might want me to add over here for other readers to see, don't hesitate to tell me the name of the video! or even send the link!

If you want your preferred video to be showed here, Just give a vote and comment your thoughts on the video you had watched. ( if you disliked the video, please keep your comments to yourself, especially if its harsh, and inappropriate.)  

Winners:

By the end of all the comments of which video I should check out to preview, the video I loved or enjoyed the most, they shall win votes on all their chapters of their book, maybe a follow, a comment, whatever if preferred ranging on how awesome I thought the video you have told me to check out!

Don't worry about if your comment/ link doesn't appear! I've already gotten one link to check out and although it didn't show up in the books comments, I was able to open it in my notifications ^.^ So don't hesitate!

Lets start it off with this current video placed above or on the side, whichever device you are using!

3

2

1

GO!!!

Enjoy the little game!!

Much love as always,

Kiaraxx