"Well we do have one more thing. Jungkook?" Jimin turned to me, but I was still staring down Jin in a frustrated manner. "Jungkook...?" Jimin's voice spoke out again a little louder making me shake my head and realise how long I'd been staring.

"...Sorry, in my own world..." I replied a little quietly.

"It's ok...umm can you show Jin your mockup art of the design?" Jimin asked with a sweet smile. I opened up my bag and searched for my portfolio and pulled it out to the page where I had drawn the logo and mockup design of how the festival would look.

"It's good...but maybe we could use lighter tones, and bring this section in a little" Jin started critiquing my work and I harshly pulled away my portfolio with a sigh.

"Well if we have it too light then it would just be boring concept. We need dark colours to accentuate the excitement. The light colours surrounding it are there to make the main part stand out." I explained, but my tone was very low and you could tell I was a little angry to say the least...

"Yes as my partner says. It will all work out great, and I promise by the time it's over we can go back to being rivals again" Jimin held out his hand as he stood up to shake on the agreement, but Jin batted his arm and before Jimin knew it he was pulled into a hug. I stood back trying to keep my calm as I watched the overly kind Jin wrap his arms around Jimin.

"Don't he silly. SMTOWN and BigHit are official work partners now. No going back!" Jin smiled while pulling back from the hug.

"Sounds good to me, well thank you for your time" Jimin started to head to the door, but before he could reach it, Jin was already stood there waiting to open it for him.

"No, thank you. I can't wait until our next meeting" Jin continued and he opened the door for Jimin allowing him to exit. As I passed through the door he politely nodded at me, but I just ignored him. I knew his game. He just wanted to see Jimin's cute face, he just wanted to hear Jimin's sensual voice and his extremely well toned out body. I wasn't having any of it. Jimin's cute face, sensual voice and toned body belonged to me...but they didn't actually belong to me...Jimin had a boyfriend, it wasn't my job to be jealous, but I was either way.
Once we were out of sight of the building Jimin pulled me to a side and had an unimpressed expression on his face.

"What was that about?" He asked crossing his arms.

"What do you mean?" I replied not understanding what he meant. Jimin just rolled his eyes and looked around to see if anyone was listening.

"Don't give me that. You were rude and disrespectful. Jin was nothing but kind to us in there." Jimin explained and I just sighed shaking my head. "Don't give me that attitude. We need his cooperation" Jimin continued.

"We got it didn't we? Plus don't you think he was being a bit touchy with you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, this made Jimin tilt his head a little and I swear for a second I saw a small smirk form on his lips.

"Maybe he's just that kind of person" Jimin answered before he started to walk towards the car.

"Well I think he liked you...too much" I sneered and Jimin just laughed while he opened the drivers seat door. "What's so funny?" I asked as I climbed into the other side.

"I'm detecting a note of jealousy that's all" Jimin replied whilst turning on the ignition. I was a little surprised he would be that forward...but I liked it.