Chapter 4

Skye P.O.V

I couldn't stop looking at the spot where the handsome yet mystery man just stood. Everything about him scream mysterious and I have this strange pull towards him.

"Skye!" A familiar voice filled my ears as I turn my head towards the cabins and saw Brody walking towards me. I closed my book which was still on the page that I was reading as I stood up and dust my pants of. Brody walk towards me as I met him half way. "Its getting late, Sade and I start to worry so I came looking for you."

"I was just about to head back." I said as we start to walk to the cabin. Brody and I made small talk but I didn't pay much attention because he was talking about how Sade defeated him in Call of duty. Hmm no surprise their. That girl can be one moment like all relaxed but when it comes to PlayStation she gets serious.

My mind kept drifting of the the mysterious guy I saw across the lake. Was he a guest here? Why was he standing across from the lake? Why can't I get him out of my head?

Those questions keep flowing in my head and all that keeps popping in my head was his eyes.

I didn't even relished that we where at the door when Brody went to open it but it was locked. He knock on the door but their was no reply.

"Sade, it's us. Can you please come and unlock the door?" I yield as I heard a shuffle in the house before the door open revealing Sade in a white towel. She looked quite shaken up and her face had no colour it was white. She told us what happened that someone was in the cabin and that it was a male. He did touched her but not in a
inappropriately way but Brody only saw one way when a complete stranger touch you. He suggest that we go to the manager but Sade don't want to cause a scene.

"Can we maybe just forget that this happen." She asked still in Brody's arms as before pulling herself up.

"The he'll we are going to forget! Sade, a guy came into our cabin and touched you! I'm not going to let it just slide!" Brody yield.

"Maybe the guy got the wrong cabin and was think I was someone special to him." Sade suggested as Brody rolled his eyes.

"He must have been really drunk!" I said as Brody shot me a look as I just struggled my shoulder.

"I'm going to bed. I'm quite shaken up!" Sade said and stood up before heading to our room. I look back towards Brody to see him lean backwards with a look on his face.

"I know that face." I said as he look towards me as I move closer towards him. "If you have a plan I want in."

"I'm going to get you around eight tomorrow morning and we are marching towards the mangers office."

"What about Sade?"

"Well knowing our dear friend she only wakes up like after ten if we are really lucky she might wake up at eleven. That gives us enough time to go to the manager and get food before returning." He said as I laughed at him mentioning the food.

"Yeah sure. See you tomorrow." I said and stood up walking to our bed room as Brody was still seated on the couch. I closed the door behind me and saw Sade fast asleep on her bed. I grab my PJ's and head to the bathroom to take a quite shower. After I was done it was almost midnight. I closed the curtains near my bed but not before noticing a blur run past the window. I frowned but closed the curtain and climb in my bed.

I look one more time over towards Sade before closing my eyes as sleep took over me. Threw the night I felt something cold on my cheek as I just pulled the covers closer to me. I taught that I might have got a chill.

The next morning when I woke up at seven Sade was still fast asleep. I quickly slip out of my bed and head to the bathroom. After I took a shower I changed into a blue short shorts with a brown and white top and my drown sandals. I comb my hair and pull it into a high ponytail before heading to the living room.

Brody was sitting on the couch with his cellphone in his hand. I walk behind him making sure not to make a sound as I bent down.

"You ready!" I asked out loud in his ear as he jump up from the couch and look towards me with a shocked expression.

"Damit Skye! You almost gave me a heart attack." He said as I chucked before we walk out of the cabin. We were heading to the front desk looking for the manager and just our luck he was was standing talking to the girl at the front desk.

"Hi um are you the manger of the resort?" I asked as Brody look towards me with a blank expression.

"Um yes and you are?" He asked as he turn to look at us. He was dressed in a black shirt and black pants with a blue tie.

"Um we are Mason's guest." I said not sure how to put it.

"Ah yes Mason told me that two girls and one boy would show up in his place. I'm Jared." He said and held out a hand to me and Brody. "Is their a problem?"

"Umm well our other friend got an unpleasant surprise yesterday night. Skye and I were out for I guess fifteen minutes and when we got back Sade was white as she told us that a man molester her. She was scared for her live, but we just want to tell you." Brody said.

"We think that it maybe be one of the guest." I said as Jared look towards us before walking to a door and nod for us to follow. We follow behind him as he lead us into a office. He closed the door behind Brody and took a seat in the big leather chair. Brody and I took our seats in front of him as he lean back in his chair.

"So what are you found to do, Alpha." Brody asked as I frowned my eyes before looking towards him confused.

"Well it certainly isn't one of our guest I can promise you that. But maybe it's..."

"Its who?" I asked as he look towards me with his green eyes.

"It couldn't have been one of the people that live across the lake." Jared said as he rub his chin.

"Wait their live people across from the lake?" Brody asked asked as James nod.

"Yes in the old castle just a few feat from the lake across. They have been living their for a long time." Jared said as he look towards Brody and I saw his fist tighten. "We never saw them. They never show their face here or even if it's across from the lake. But ever since you guys arrived it seems the show themself across the lake. Hopefully for their sake the won't show up here."