Chapter 1

Sade's P.O.V

"Skye would you get your head out of that book!" I said as I walked in the living room to find Skye lying down on the couch reading book as usual.

"It's not like it's bad for you." she said averting her eyes from the book towards me.

"You reading Twilight again?" I asked raising an eyebrow and folded my arms in front of my chest.

"... Maybe." Skye said as her eyes grew slightly wide trying to hide the book under her butt.

"Skye you read that book like a million times already!" I said.

"It's not like I just read the book you know... I watched the movie a million times too." She said while I facepalmed and chuckled lightly.

"What am I going to do with you." I mumbled.

"Love me!" Skye said with a wide ear to ear grin on her face.

At that moment we heard my uncle Mason open the front door of the house that churned loudly on its hinges. You could hear his heavy boots stomping on the wooden boards as he stepped into the house and closed the door behind him.

"Sade! Skye! I have news! Where are you girls?!" he called out.

"We're in the living room!" I replied and looked towards Skye that was reading again.

"Sorry I'm late girls, Ted wanted me to help him out at the workshop." Mason said as he entered the room and walked towards us.

"It's okay, I'm just glad a car didn't squash you while working." I said giving him a big hug wich he returned.

"You know those types of accidents don't happen anymore. It's perfectly safe." he chuckled kissing my cheek before letting me go.

"Well hello to you too Mason." Skye said looking up from her book and Mason turned to look at her.

"How's my favourite little bookworm doing?" he asked walking over to Skye that gotten up from the couch and gave him a hug.

"Oh you know, the usual." She said and Mason smiled.

"I have news for the two of you." he said letting go of Skye and went to sit down on the nearest chair he could find.

"Oh please do tell." Skye said sitting down on the couch again, her undivided attention on Mason.

"Well one of my good friends has opened up a Nature Resort in the Appalachian Rainforest in Virginia-" Mason started to explain, but I cut him off.

"Isn't that where all the virgins live?" I asked and Mason just looked at me unimpressed while Skye burst out laughing.

"No... I'm pretty sure not everyone there is virgins Sade." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then why would they call the place Virginia if not all people are virgins?" I asked, but then it came to me and I smiled widely. "Is that were Vigina doctors became a thing?"

Skye laughed even harder than before at what I said while Mason stared at me in disgust to what I said.

"I'm not having this conversation with you." he stated and I smiled at my little joke.

"Back to where I was... Now this friend of mine opened the resort a few weeks ago and he wants me to stop by to check it out, but I can't since I'm so busy at the workshop and if I leave Ted hanging I might loose my job. So I told him that I think it was a good idea that you two girls go in my place." he explained and Skye and I shared a look with each other.