"Harry."

I was surprised by Louis' voice behind me (okay larry is real haha) making me drop my basket, "Jesus Christ, Louis."

"What are you looking at?" Louis decided to take a peek, "Oh. Victoria. She looks so stunning."

"I know

"I know.." I murmurred, "She's more attractive everytime she gives birth."

Victoria and Evan are laughing, I think Evan dropped a joke or something and it made Victoria laugh.

I noticed that Louis is going their way. I was about to stop him when Louis is already near them, so I just hide again behind the shelf.

"Hello!" Louis greeted them.

"Louis! Oh my god! How are you?" Victoria enclosed Louis with a hug, "Long time no see!"

"Yeah dude, how are you?" Evan asked.

"I'm doing good, actually. We just started touring again." Louis said, "I saw Valarie yesterday. I think she visited Harry."

"Yep. I think Madison was the one who brought her there. How are the boys?" Victoria asked.

"Meh. Still gays."

Fucking Louis.

The three of them laughed, "I'm kidding

The three of them laughed, "I'm kidding. They are doing good. Zayn came back to the group actually." Louis said.

"Wow! That's great!" Victoria answered, "I told you that Zayn will come back."

"Vic?" Victoria looked at Evan, "I'll just get the eggs, okay? I'll be right back. I don't wanna be rude pulling you when Louis is here."

"Okay, Evan. Go ahead." Victoria smiled at him as Evan walked away to get the eggs.

When Evan is gone, Louis suddenly asked Victoria, "God. The twins look just like Hazza."

"What?" Victoria said, "Maybe it's because I kept on looking at his photos when I was conceiving." She reasoned but it is so obvious that she is lying.

"Oh come on, V." Louis mocked, "We both know that Hazza is the father."

"I don't know what-"

But Louis cut her off, "We both know the truth. Don't worry, I won't say a word. That's a secret that I shouldn't brag about." He smiled, "Whatever happens, do not hurt the children and they deserve the truth."

"I know Louis." Victoria stated, "But I'm not yet sure, maybe I'll have a test."

"I just hope that whatever the results will be, Evan can still be okay with it." Louis is right. I hope that if Evan found out that he isn't the father, he won't judge Victoria.

"I hope too." Victoria sighed. The both of them saw Evan coming back.

"I gotta go. You can call me if you have any problems, okay?" Louis said as he hugged Victoria.

"I will. Thank you." Victoria said as Louis walked away.

When Louis was walking towards him, I pulled him, "What happened?"

"Harry, I think Victoria just admitted that you are the father."

A smile formed across my face. I just can't help it.

"I know. But.. I still won't ruin their marriage." I answered as we both walk towards the counter, "At the end, it's still Victoria's choice."

"And it's your choice if you will still wait for her." Louis stated.

"No, it is a must. I will wait for her, until she tells me that she doesn't love me anymore." I reasoned.

Maybe it's time for me to fight what is really mine.

▫️▫️▫️

Next update: Feb. (because I need to focus on my review)
I love you! :)