II - One

This will be the part 2 of the main story; meaning that there will be a new plot, but it will still revolve around Harry and Victoria. Maybe I'll add some new characters.

Let's think of it this way, part 1 is like the backbone and this part 2 would be the meat of the story. Enjoy reading ☺️
(There are some errors because I typed this using my phone and I'm really sick when I'm making this, so bear with me. I just don't wanna disappoint you guys.)

Songs for the chapter:
Say Something - A Great Big World
Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars

Victoria's Point of View
*After 5 months*
I'm getting married in 2 hours.

The wedding preparation was great, though my mom really cried when she found out that Harry left without any valid reason, but we all know that Harry was with Ariana. Turns out, that their baby is a boy, and they named him Reone; Reone Gavin Styles.

I guess I have no choice but to accept the fact that Harry won't ever be with us again. I just hope that he will take good care of his new family now.

"Mommy. Carry." I looked down and Valarie is raising her arms up, "Mommy.. pwease?" I chuckled and carried her around my arms, considering that I'm in my wedding gown now.

"You're so pretty." I kissed Valarie's cheek and she chuckled. She's wearing the exact gown that I'm wearing, only smaller. She said that she wanted to be like me, so Evan gave her want he wanted. My 1 year old child is so beautiful and she looks like his father.

"Oh dear, your gown!" Mom hurriedly grabbed Valarie from me, "Your attire might be ruined, Vicky." She fixed the layers of my gown. "We don't want the $ 50,000 gown to be ruined right? I want my daughter to be the most beautiful bride today." She sniffled.

"Uhm. Mom?"

She waved her hand and chuckled for a bit, while Valarie is on her left arm, "It's just that, my baby's grown up and you're getting married. I'm really happy that you're going to have a real family now."

"Mom, I have you. You're my family even though I was not married."

"It's just that, you've been through ups and downs. When you've been on that hacking thing, then Harry made you his assistant then you almost died because of him then you've been caught between Zayn and Harry, then he promised you that he will marry.." My mom couldn't hold her emotions and she started to sob. I walked to her and held her hand.

My chest ached when she reminded me of those event, "Mom. Let's move on from that, okay? I love Evan, so much." I said.

"I know, baby. It's just that, Valarie was expecting him but he left you and.."

"Mom, let's just, forget that. What matters is, I'm getting married now. Evan loves me and I love him back. He loves Valarie and Valarie loves him too. I mean, there's so much to look forward now. We shouldn't hold on to the past.." I grabbed a tissue from the table and wiped mom's face. She just nodded and tried to calm down.

"Anyways. I shouldn't be crying now. It's your wedding day! We should be happy." She nodded while trying to smile, "I'll just be outside, you freshen up, okay? I'll bring Valarie with me." I nodded and smiled.

Mom went out of the room and I looked at myself in the mirror. There's suddenly a pinch in my heart and I cried, "Do I really want this?" I whispered to myself. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears. I'm just thankful that my mascara is water-proof. I tried to fan myself and remained calm, but from what my mom said, all of Harry's memoried suddenly crashed onto me.