I - Twenty Five

Harry's Point of View

Having our relationship as a secret is really a big deal. It was hard for the both of us to have this relationship, but as I said, it's worth every pain and risk. Victoria's one of a kind, she's everything I ever wanted.

I'm not saying that I'm already in love with her, but we kinda make out all the time. There is a big difference between want and love but she's important to me as much as I'm important to her, so let's just say that I want her and she wants me back.

If you are wondering about Kendall and I? The truth is, I haven't finished it yet. Why? It's because Kendall and I signed a damn contract. I asked Kendall to keep the relationship in a low key so I wouldn't get Victoria hurt. I asked Kendall to never show our relationship in public, in which she agrees because she's currently dating Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer.

Sometimes the management really sucks dick- they've got the power to control everything.

Victoria's sleeping silently on my bed. Her breathing's a bit slow. I kissed her forehead and stared at her, "You're so beautiful." I whispered. I snaked my arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder. I closed my eyes and tighten my grip around her. The room is silent and all I can hear is our heartbeat.

"Harry.." Victoria murmurred which caused me to lean forwards her.

"What is it, baby?" I asked her. Assuring her that everything's fine, I kissed the tip of her nose which made her smile.

"Don't you have any tours?" She inquired, pulling herself from the mattress. "It said on my planner that you still have-"

"Victoria. You're my girl and not my personal assistant anymore. Of course I know that we still have OTRAT but I chose to spend a little more time here with you." I grasped her hand and it took it on my lips. Victoria's face soften as I trail kisses on her arm.

"Harry. You should get ready. You know Paul. He doesn't want you to be late. I just don't wanna get you in trouble." She said, holding my hand. I was about to say something but she cut me off by placing her index finger on my lip, "No buts Harry, go. Take some shower or something."

"Can you come with me? You know, at the show?" I asked her with puppy eyes, "I just want you to watch me.. Hmm."

"Okay, Harry. But what if they ask questions? What if they make stories about us again?" I can tell that she's worried. I know, she's traumatized from what happened to her.

"Then maybe I should tell the truth then." I answered quickly.

"The truth?" Her face painted a confusion.

"That- That- We're officially together and there's nothing for them to say about us again."

I heard her gasp when I told her about that.

"Are you surprised, Victoria?" I smirked at her, "I told you, it would really an honor to announce at the public that we're together."

"How about the management, Harry? They might sue you or-"

"Sshhh." I snaked my arms on her waist whilst pulling her gently against me. "They can't sue me because the contract's already over. Yesterday's the last day so I can announce it now."

She smiled for a little while her lips tremble for a bit, "O-okay. You should really get ready, Harry." She pushed me for a little off the bed, "Now, Harry. I don't want you to be late."

I got off the bed and winked at her which caused her to giggle. I grabbed my towel and leaned from the door, "Do you wanna join me?"

"Perv!" She shouted and threw a pillow to me. "Not now, Harry."

Victoria's Point of View

Harry disappeared once the door from his comfort room was closed. I plopped on his bed while I change the channels from his flat screen TV. My phone vibrated once I put the remote down. I looked at it and saw Pierson texted me.

"Victoria, can we talk?"

I replied, "No, we can't because we have nothing to talk about. But, I should really thank you for saving my life and that's all."

I heard the door opened and Harry was shown only with a towel wrapped below his torso. His brown curly hair is damp, his cheeks are a bit pink and his lips.. God, I wanna pull him and crash my lips into his but I manages to stop myself.

"Are you checking me out?" Harry smirked at me. I threw another pillow from his bed.

"No. Go get dressed." I said. Harry shook his head while he's laughing. He entered his walk-in closet and he left his door a bit opened. "So much for having a large walk-in closet for a guy. The most expensive closet that I had was given by my grandmother."

Sure, I am an actress and I have a career but.. Let's say I'm scrooge. I just don't wanna spend things that are not really worth spending at. I mean, for like the clothes and the closet, I'd rather buy a decent closet made of wood than having this walk-in closet.

"I have tons of clothes, babe. I can't just keep 'em all in one cabinet." Harry made his point. "If you want, we can live in together and-"

"No!" I said, "I can't, I can't leave my mom, dad and sister just like that."

"I'm just joking babe." Harry said, it quite hurt me a bit but I just let it vanish.

Harry, wearing his same black shirt, black skinny jeans and boots, made me fan myself using my bare hands.

"Am I too hot?" Harry smirked at me.

"Kinda." I said. Harry walked to me and grabbed me on my waist.

"Hmm.." He murmurred against my hair, "Vic. I want you to wear something black."

"I'm already wearing one." I said. I'm just wearing a black button up blouse, skinny jeans and boots.

"Not that one." He justified, "I already called Lou and she bought you a dress that will really suit you."

"Harry, you don't have to. I just don't like someone spending me things."

"Just wear that dress, okay?" Harry sat on his bed and he pulled me to him- making me sit on his lap was a bit uncomfortable but, it feels a bit right.

I nodded and he kissed my cheek, "Promise me you won't leave me?" Harry said, making me turn to him with a smile.

"Of course, I won't."

Harry looked at his wrist watch, "I still have 3 hours left and maybe, we can-" Harry carefully unbuttoned my blouse. His hand trailed my neck softly as he carefully pulled me. He kisses my nape which gave me the chills.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked, pulling myself but his hand definitely stopped me away from him.

"Victoria.." He whispered, leaning his forehead on mine, "Do you trust me?"

I nodded and his lips felt contact with mine.

"Then let me do something for you."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I know it's a cliffhanger but I just wanna ask you something. Do you want some smut or should I just keep it clean? Please highlight with a comment so that I know if I should continue with the smut or not. Haha!

Vote and comment, I would really appreciate it. :)