Chapter Nine: Split POV

Start from the beginning

"The boots stuck." He grumbled, pulling at the boot door trying to prise to open but having no luck at all.

I sighed, "have you unlocked it?" I had to hold my laugh when he shot me a glare, but it wasn't the first time he had forgotten to actually open the car first before trying the boot. "Ok, ok. Let's just leave it for today and look at tomorrow. The rains too heavy to be able to fix it properly." I said shivering, my teeth clattering together.

He sighed, gave his Beatle one last kick and sulked back to the house. "Stupid car." He mumbled pulling off his muddy shoes before heading upstairs.
I sighed hearing the bathroom door slam and the shower turn on. Guess I'll make a start on dinner then, maybe the oven will warm me up seen as I can't have a shower yet because of a sulky wolf. Shedding my drenched clothes and dumping them in a heap on the kitchen floor next to the washing machine, I turned my attention to our fully stocked cupboards in search of something easy to cook. It's not that I lacked skills to cook, I just couldn't be bothered to stand there cooking for hours today. In the end I decide on a simple chicken curry, with the sauce premise in a jar for ease. Throwing on my apron, so my bare chest wouldn't get burned, I got started. Before cutting up the meat I turned on the small stereo that was in the kitchen, smiling happily to myself as the room filled with the music. Music was my go to to relax and unwind when I've had a rough day.

"Now this is a nice treat." Nova whispered in my ear suddenly, making me jump and drop the empty pan Id just got out the drawer, sending it clanging loudly across the floor. His strong, warm arms wrapped round my waist while his hairy chin rested on my shoulder. Damn wolf! Sneaking up on me like that! Does he want me to die of a heart attack!
Ignoring my obvious annoyance, he began kissing down my neck making me shudder at the tingles and goosebumps spreading across my chilled skin. I felt him smile against my neck as he moved his hands underneath the apron. I gasped as he pinched my nipple.

"Nova stop. I-I'm cooking." I struggled to shake him off, gasping again when his hand moved lower, rubbing gently on the front of my boxers.

"Continue then. I'm not gonna stop you from cooking." He chuckled cheekily as I trembled against him. He pulled me closer to his sculpted chest, which I noticed was bare. His lips continued to plant soft kisses along the back of my neck, making my body tremble more than it already was. With my mind preoccupied on his lips, I failed to notice his large hand slowly lowering until it slipped sneakily into my boxers, taking hold of my length firmly, exciting a moan from my lips. He hummed softly as he rocked his hips gently, grinding into my ass making me moan even more. I bit my bottom lip to stop any more embarrassing noises from coming out but it didn't work. Nova tutted in disapproval and tightened his hold on me, bending me so that my chest lay completely on the kitchen countertop. The cold marble surface sent shudders through me as Nova became more forceful with his movements. His body blanketed mine completely as he leans over to whisper in my ear, "don't you dare hide those cute little sounds from me. Or I'll just have to punish you." He bit my ear harshly, which caused a loud, startled moan to escape, paving the way for more as he continued to maul at my oversensitive flesh.

"Hmm that's it ma belle petite âme soeur. Your gonna make me come with those beautiful noises your making." He growled huskily in my ear, sending a new shiver down my spine. He pressed me further into the countertop so I could barely move at all and continued his assault on my sensitive body.

"N-nova s-stop. Ah." I gasped as his hand stroked me faster as his movements against my backside gained speed. My knees trembled badly as my hands clutched at the smooth surface, trying to keep myself upright. I felt my release coming fast. "Nova, I-I'm gonna," I gasped in between moans but he just chuckled and went faster and even harder.

"Go ahead little one," He purred so deeply it rumbled in his chest, "come."

His words were my undoing, his voice sending me over the edge. My body shuddered and released into Novas hand as he continued to gently stroke me through the last bit of my orgasm. My legs had gave way at this point, Novas large body being the only thing keeping me from falling to the floor.

"I love you." Nova whispered and pulled me with him as he sat on the tiled floor, pulling me gently onto his lap so I straddled him chest to chest.

His thumb rubbed gentle circles into my cheek as I slowly managed to get my breathing under control. Nova gazed lovingly into my eyes and I found myself unable to look away from his perfect golden eyes. A grin spread across his beautiful lips as he pulled my face closer to his, pressing our lips together slowly at first but gradually becoming more forceful. His tongue licked at my lips, begging to be let past, and I let it without putting up a fight. Our tongues twisted and melted together in heated passion and this time I couldn't stop the moans that came out. It felt so good to be touched by him. Whenever he was out of my sight I felt suddenly alone and longed for him. I'd never felt like this with anyone before and I was a little afraid. As if sensing my sudden uncertainty, Nova tugged me closer to him. So close that not even air could pass between us. He broke the kiss, leaving my lips once again, trailing down my jaw and down my neck, stopping in the groove where my neck and shoulder met. Once there he relentlessly attacked the skin again. He bit down gently, making me shudder and a loud moan escape my lips as my head fell back, giving him more access to that sensitive spot. I heard him growl in approval before he bit down again, this time harder, but it still got the same reaction from my body. He placed a hand in between my shoulder blades and the other wrapped tighter round my waist making it impossible for me to move.

"Nova," I gasped as his grip got so tight it was becoming hard to breath.

"Sshh." He whispered soothingly as he relaxed his arm a bit, "I love you baby." He said in between kisses.

I jumped a little as I felt something sharp graze across my neck where he was sucking. He shushed me once again, lapping at the skin feverishly before his grip tightened again, his breathing becoming harsher. A sudden sharp pain made me cry out a little in shock but it was soon replaced by an unbelievable sensation. I moaned as my body became too hot of its own accord. I dug my short nails into Nova's bare arms, my body trembling in the sudden pleasure. He pulled away from my neck suddenly, bringing his face to mine. My eyes widened when I saw fangs sticking out the corners of his mouth. His glowing eyes looked warily at me. He looked... Afraid. My pleasure riddled mind was trying to figure out why.

"I-I'm sorry I couldn't hold back any longer." He whimpered.

I smiled dazed at him, runing my fingers through his damp hair. "Its okay." I pecked his cheek as my frazzled brain tried to form the correct words. "I have no clue what you just did but it felt amazing and weird at the same time." I felt my cheeks burn as Nova chuckled lightly at my words. I breathed a sigh of relief that his mood had changed.

"Zak, you are my mate." He said, uneasiness clear in his eyes and voice as he continued, "your my one and only soulmate. The person I've been waiting for my entire life. I've just marked you as mine so no one else will dare touch you. Unless they have a death wish.'" He added the last part quickly in a growl which made me chuckle. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "You're not mad? Or afraid?" He whimpered.

My mind had finally cleared and I shook my head, "no I'm not afraid or mad. I'm a little pissed that you didn't tell me and that you just went ahead and did it." I sighed when he looked unhappily down at our laps. "But I... I love you." I said cupping his face in my hands and looking straight into his shocked golden eyes.