Chapter 18

HOLLIE'S POV

I woke up and I was on the ground. I must of fell off the bed in the middle of the night. I got up and woke up Baylor for school.

"Wakey Wakey." I said while shaking Baylor to get him up. "Ughh I dont wanna go to school." He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Well you have too!" Now your mother made us breakfast. We are having Toast an eggs." I said.

"I'm only getting up because you said food." I laughed and went down stairs to the kitchen. "Good morning Mrs. Barnes." I said smiling and sitting at the table.

"Morning sweetie!" She said while putting the eggs on our plates. "Wheres Baylor?" She asked. "Oh, he's still waking up. Im sure he'll be here in a few." I said smiling.

"Alright. Well good luck at your Volleyball tryouts today!" She said with a bright smile. "Thanks!" I said. "You're welcome honey."

She treated me like her own child. Even though she knew Baylor and I were dating. She really didnt think to much of it.

I snapped out of my thoughts to Baylor hugging me from behind. "Hey babe." He said. "Hey! It was about time you came down here." I said giggling.

"Well im sorry. I got caught off gaurd by Instagram." He said getting his plate.

I laughed and told him," It's alright." We both ate and went upstairs to get ready for school. Today was Tuesday and we were leaving for LA on Friday.

We were all pretty excited for that day. Expecially John. He was seeing Mikaela. Well anyways, I straightened my hair and pinned my bangs to the side.

I put on a blue button up shirt and Skinny jeans with my new galaxy vans."You look nice today." Said Baylor. "Thanks!" I said smiling. "You look great today too." I told him.

"Thanks." He said smiling. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Just a sec." I said. I grabbed my purple bag with my Volleyball stuff in it. "Okay, Lets go!"  I said.

We told Baylor's mom bye and got into his car. We drove to school and saw the guys and Jenna. "Hey ya'll!" Said Jenna and the boys. "Hey!" Baylor and I said.

We all walked to our first class. I kinda liked History except that I sat by the meanest girl in school. But I try my best to ignore her.

"Good morning class!" Said Mrs. Penenski. "Morning" said the whole class. "Everyone turn to page 312." She said.

I got out my book and turnede to the page. We did our lesson and we had no homework. Yay. I thought.

For the rest of the day, we just went to out classes. I had no homework today. The bell finally rang and now school was over. "Well today seemed short." Said Baylor.

"That's what I was thinking!" I said laughing. "Well im gonna go get ready for tryouts." I told Baylor. "Alright, I'll meet you in the gym." He said while hugging me.

"Kay!" I said. "Good luck again!" He told me while winking. "Thanks!" I said while walking to the locker room to get dressed.

I finally got ready and made my way to the gym. There were alot of girls here. Well first, The coach, Mrs. Johnson, she watched me the whole time.

I thought I did pretty well. Hopefully. Well a few hours passed and the tryouts were over. At the end, she would tell us who made it and who didn't.

"Okay people. The people who made it are,

Hollie, Emily , Jenna , Kayla , Kourtney and Jessica."

"Thanks for everyone who came today." She said while walking away. "Oh my gosh. I made it! Yay!"

"Congrats!" Said Baylor picking me up and hugging me. "Thanks" I said. " Well are you ready to go home and tell everyone the news?" Asked Baylor.

"Yep! And also Jenna made it too!" I said. "I know! I heard!" He said. I laughed and told Jenna," Good job and to text me  later."

We then got into Baylor's car and drove to his house. I walked in and instantly told Mrs. Barnes the news! "Good job Hollie! You deserved it!" She said smiling.

"Thanks!" I said with a big smile on my face. "You're welcome sweetie!" She said while stiring the noodles that we were having for dinner tonight.

Baylor and I went upstairs and got our showers. "Dinners ready!" I heard Mrs. Barnes yell from the bottom of the stairs. "C'mon Bay!" I said tugging on his hand.

We went downstairs and ate at the table and talked about our day. We both got done nearly at the same time and went back upstairs.

I checked my phone and looked at the time. It was 8pm. I yawned and got into the bed. "Night y'all!" I heard Mrs. Barnes yell from downstairs.

"Night!" Me and Baylor said at the same time. We both got into bed and the next thing I know, my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep on Baylor's chest.

"Night my lovely Volleyball player" He said even though he knew I was asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Finally I had the time to update. Im sick:( So i HOPE you enjoy this chapter and sorry for all my typos. I usually update from my phone but todday I updated from my laptop.

Oh and If you wanna follow me on my social medias they are below:

Instagram- Holliemarie08

Twitter- Holliemarie08

tumblr-itsacoolkidsthing