Chapter 10

HOLLIE'S POV

I woke up at 8am to the sound of my phone going off. I went to go look and I had a text from Jenna.

She said." hey!" I replied with." hey! good morning!"  Morning! She said.

"What's up?" i said.  "ahh nothing really." she said. "Same here lol just woke up too." I said.

I unplugged my phone, since it was on 100%. I guess I woke up everyone because I was kinda loud.

"Oh hey guys. Morning! Did I wake you up?" I say. "Yesss." Said Cole and John Stephen.

Baylor said," no." which made me laugh because I knew I did. "Well I'm sorry."

You guys have to get up anyways, it's 8:30am and we have to check out of the hotel.

They just continued To lay in bed and I went to go get ready and maybe get breakfast.

I got into the shower and washed up. I got out and brushed my hair and teeth.

Today I was wearing my hair in a messy pony tail and I was wearing a 1D crop top with black high wasted shorts, and black vans.

I walked out of the bathroom and Baylor said I looked great. I smiled and said," thanks!"

"No problem" he said with a smile. Eventually they all got up and got a shower and got dressed.

An hour passed and it was 9:30am, so we went to the bottom floor. We got some breakfast and a few fans noticed the boys.

While they were eating and getting pictures with fans, I told Jenna to come down here to hang for a little bit.

So she came down and she looked pretty. She was wearing a mint shirt and black leggings with Mint converse.

"Hey!" I said. "hey!" she said. We hugged and I told her Cole was signing things and getting pictures with fans.

She said," oh okay." "soo What do you think about Cole?" I say. "I think he's great and the total package."

She smiled while she said that. "Oh look! I think they're done now." We walked over to the boys and I stood by Baylor and Jenna stood by cole.

JENNA'S POV

"Hey!"  I said to Cole. "Hey Jenna! He said with a smile." How are you? "I asked.

"Im great. and you?" I'm good! I said. "That's good." He said smiling again.

"I missed you a lot." I said with a big smile on my face. " Me too!" He said with joy.

I hugged him and he hugged back. "So, Cole. You're leaving today. Aren't you?"

"Yes." He looked sad. "Wait! maybe you could come home with us?"

"I'd love too"! I said. "Great!" Cole said happily. "Um well I'm gonna go pack up my stuff and I'll be down in a minuet! cya! "

"Bye!" Cole said.

HOLLIE'S POV

"Yay! finally a "girlfriend!" I didn't mean that in a mean way.

They laughed and finished eating. We went up to the second floor and packed our stuff.

"John? I asked. "Yeah?" He said. "What about Maddie Do u think she could come with us too?" "Umm I'll see." He said with a smile.

"Okay!"  I said.

JOHN'S POV

I got my phone out after I finished packing up all my things.