Chapter 14

HOLLIE'S POV

I instantly woke up and woke up Baylor. " What's wrong?" He asked.

"What's wrong!?" The beach!!! Lets get ready! We both got up and got ready.

First we obviously ate breakfast and went back upstairs.

I went into the bathroom and put on my new bikini. I let my natural wavy hair down and grabbed my pink ray bands.

I walked out and Baylor was in his swimsuit. "Well don't you look great." He said.

"Ha ha." I laughed. You do too! I smiled after I said that. "Lets get going" He said.

I think this is gonna be some type of date! Well we got into the car and drove to the beach.

Wow. I thought. "its..its beautiful!!" I said. "I know!" said Baylor.

We got out of the car and went to the sand. I lay out my towel and so did Baylor.

"Come here." said Baylor. "Yeah? I asked. "Let's take a picture." He said.

"Okay!" I said smiling. We then took a picture and he posted it on twitter and Instagram.

Hopefully no fans were here. They'd ruin the "date". I put on my raybands and talked to Baylor.

"So I think this is a date." He said. "Me too!" I laughed.

BAYLOR'S POV

Her laugh. Her smile. Her personality. HER. She was just perfect.

I really thought I was gonna marry her one day but it's not the right time to ask.

I broke out of my thoughts to the sight of a fat guy asking me for directions to a hotdog stand.

"Over there." I pointed. "Thanks dude." Said the weird fat guy. I laughed.

I looked over at Hollie and she was laughing too. I really really did love her laugh.

"I love you Hollie" What? She said. "Oh oh nothing.. "I blushed.

"She laughed and said," alright!" Do you wanna get into the water? I ask.

"Uhh yes!!" She got up and grabbed my hand. We got into the water and splashed eachother.

HOLLIE'S POV

I paused and said," Baylor.. SHARK!"

He screamed and ran out of the water. He told me to get out but I was to busy laughing.

"What are you laughing at!?" "Baylor! Take it easy! I was just messing around!" I said laughing.

"I'm gonna get you back!" He said. "Ohhh okayyy I'll be ready."

"Good." He said. "Good." I said. I got out of the water and looked at my phone.

It was only 2:30pm. "Baylor, what do you wanna do now?"

"Let's invite the boys and Jenna." Okay! I said.

I know this is a date but we wanted to have some more fun!

A couple of minuets later, they all arrived in a silver jeep with music blasting!

"Look! They're here!" They walked up to us and greeted eachother.

"Hey!" They all said. "Hi!!" Me and Baylor said.

"Oh look." Cole said annoyed. "What is it?" Jenna said. "Fans!"

"Ohh well you go sign stuff and me and Hollie will be here." Okay. Cya!" I said smiling.

JOHN'S POV

I was really desperate for a girlfriend but I don't know if I can trust anyone now.

Since the Maddie thing happened. I Just don't know. Oh well I'll find my princess some day.

I saw fans walking up to us and they wanted autographs. "Hey!" They said. "Hellooo." We said.

"Can I have a picture?" Asked a girl with brown hair." Yeah! I said.

We took a picture and I signed her phone case.

"Thanks!" She said. "No problem!" A few minuets later, we we're done.

HOLLIE'S POV

"John?" I said. "Yeah?" He said.

"Find anyone?" Nope, not yet! "Oh! Well she'll come to you one day!"

"Hopefully!" He said. I nodded.

Jenna had sat her towel on the other side of me and Cole by her. John was by Baylor.

"So now what?" "I'm kind of hungry." Said Baylor. We all agreed to go get some food.

We walked over to a food stand and got food. "Yum" said Jenna.

We all laughed and continued to eat. I checked my phone and got onto instagram.

Of course. Hate! Oh well. I didn't really care.

I got off my phone and I saw John Stephen staring the other way.

---------------------------

Over 600 reads:0 thanks!! also comment your name because I'll be picking one to be John's girlfriend! (already got one; Mikaela:))) )

a Baylor Barnes Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें