Chapter 11

HOLLIE'S POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. When I looked over Baylor wasn't by me.

I got out of bed, and I forgot that my friends were sleeping in the floor.

I accident tripped over John Stephen and Maddie. Good thing they didn't wake up.

I walked down stairs and saw Baylor cooking eggs and bacon. He looked at me and said," Good morning babe!"

"Morning." I said. "What's this?" I asked. I made breakfast. "aww that's so sweet!" I said with a smile on my face.

He smiled back. He didn't have his shirt on.

Well I'm gonna go wake up the boys and Maddie and Jenna. "okay" he said.

I went upstairs and went to Baylor's room. I yelled," its time to get upp!" They all groaned and John threw a pillow at my face.

"Ow!" I fake cried. He got up and said," oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" I cut him off and said ," hahaha just kidding!"

We laughed and woke up the rest. "Guys! time for breakfast! " I yelled. They finally all got up.

We all went downstairs and ate. "Thanks Bay! "I said. "No problem." Baylor said stuffing his face with eggs.

"It's really good!" everyone agreed. We all got done and the boys went upstairs and me, Jenna, and Maddie, cleaned dishes.

"So, how'd y'all sleep?" Maddie said. "Good!" Me and Jenna said at the same time.

We finished washing the dishes and went upstairs.

When we went into the room, all the guys were dressed, except Baylor.

"Baylor! you still don't have a shirt on?!" I mean I didn't mind, I was just asking.

"I'm sorry!" I'll put one on then. "no it's fine! I was just wondering."

"Oh okay." he said. I walked over to table were I sat my phone last.

I had gotten a message. I didn't know the number. so I ignored it.

I then checked my Instagram and I had 5K followers! Wow. I thought.

I put my phone away and went to go brush my teeth and hair and get dressed.

I was wearing a black v neck with a green tanktop and regular ripped jean shorts.

I straightened my hair and put a bow in the back. Everyone said I looked great.

"Oh my gosh. I just remembered me and Baylor were together now!"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the other room. "Hey! don't you think we should tell them about us?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. We need too!" He smiled. And I said "okay,lets go!"

Baylor got their attention and he said," guys me and Hollie need to share something with y'all."

I said," Baylor and I are officially dating!" I smiled and so did he.

Everyone was happy for us! We all smiled.

MADDIE'S POV

I never really knew Hollie. She was just always around Baylor and I didn't like it.

I liked Baylor more than John. but Hollie here, she is always with him.

I had to think of a way to ruin them. So I could get him.

"Hey Hollie come here!" I said smiling. "yes?" She said. "Follow me."  She followed and we went outside.

"Where we going? " She asked. "You'll see!" I said. I leaded her to an abandoned building.

"This place looks scary!" I laughed and said," yeahh." Okay we are here." I said. "Well now what were you gonna say?" she asked.

I then threw her against the wall and told her to stay away from Baylor. I don't like you.

She didn't say anything. her eyes her big.

HOLLIE'S POV

Oh my gosh. I didn't know what to think. I never knew Maddie was like this.

She then punched me and knocked me out. She just left me there to die. Alone.

MADDIE'S POV

I punched her in the face. I was done with her. I quickly looked around to see if there was anyone there who saw.

Good. No one. I ran back to Baylor's house and went upstairs.

He asked where Hollie was. I said," oh she just said she's leaving you and everyone else.

Baylor and the rest had looked sad. I tried to comfort him and I hugged him.

"Hey it's okay" she wasn't good anyways. She told me she steals money and things.

BAYLOR'S POV

I can't believe Hollie. I thought she was good. I gave her everything I had. I thought she was the one.

I ran my fingers through my hair and started to cry. I just can't believe it.

I wonder where she went anyways. STOP BAYLOR! she's gone. I thought in my head.

I asked Maddie," is that blood on your hands?" she said," uh no."

"What is it then?" tell me! or get out!" She pulled me in the other room and shut the door.

"What?" I said angrily. She said," it is blood. but you don't need that Hollie girl! She just left you like you were nothing.

"Really?" I asked. "Yes." She said. "Well do you know where she went?" I asked.

"Noo.." she said. She seemed suspicious. "Are you sure?"  I asked.

"Yes Baylor." I told her i'd be right back.

HOLLIE'S POV

I woke up by some trash cans. My nose really hurt and there was blood everywhere.

What happened to me? I tried to get up but my stomach hurt. I found a knife.

I was so afraid. There us a knife in me! I took a deep breath. Oh my gosh. I have to get out of here.

I can't move at all. So I just sat there..crying..

BAYLOR'S POV

"Guys I'll be right back. I'm gonna try to find Hollie."

John Stephen said," I thought she left.."" I don't think so. I don't think she would do that."

I saw Maddie roll her eyes and sit by John Stephen. I got on my penny board and looked around for her.

"What was that?" I heard a cry. And a help. it sounded like Hollie.

I was just hallucinating. I rubbed my eyes and continued to skate.

I heard it again. I know I'm not hallucinating. I got off and carried my board to the direction of the noises.

I turned around to this old, scary looking building. I looked and I dropped my board.

I could not believe my eyes.