Chapter 2 - First Date

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Thank you," Tiffany smiled and stepped in the car.

Taeyeon closed the door and walked to the other side of the car and climbed in to the driver's seat.

"Where will we go?" Tiffany asked.

"At my place," Taeyeon replied.

"Your place?" Tiffany was blinking in surprise "J-just t-the two of u-us?"

Taeyeon nodded "Don't worry I won't bite." Taeyeon leaned forward to Tiffany "I swear".

Taeyeon gazed at Tiffany's eyes and they were like going to kiss, Tiffany moved back and her head was on the headrest and she can't moved any further. She was blushing, only inch apart in their lips. They could feel each other's breathing. Taeyeon put the seat beat of Tiffany on and after, she went back to her seat and put her seat belt on too.

Tiffany bowed her head and her face reddened as her heart was beating faster.

"Tiffany?"

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon "Yes?"

"You're really beautiful," Taeyeon complimented.

Tiffany's heart was pounding and it's like going to burst. She never feel this way before. Surely this guy can treat her well and he's such a real gentleman. Tiffany thought.

"Anyway, I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm Kim Taehy-"

Tiffany interrupted "You're Kim Taehyung, the top student in the course of Fine Arts. I know you already," she said as she looked away.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows "Oh... Yeah. We can be friends right?"

Tiffany just smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes," Taeyeon chuckled and started the engine of her car, ready to go.

-

Taeyeon's apartment. She lived in the 8th floor. It was simple and small but cozy. It has two rooms and a small kitchen. The living room was easily seen when the main door was used. There's a upright piano placed in the living room, near at the glass door of balcony. There's a huge couch and table in front of flat screen television hanging on the wall.

Taeyeon opened the door "After you miss."

Tiffany get herself in first as she looked around the place. The atmosphere was good, she's comfortable in the place. It feels like home.

"Suit yourself... Just feel at home?" Taeyeon said as closed the door.

Tiffany walked in the living room and noticed the upright piano "So you have a piano here?" She went near to it and saw a picture of a girl and a boy.

"Ah yes but I don't play. Only my bro- sister play it," Taeyeon said as she scratched her head.

"You have a sister? Where is she? You're very similar to each other like a twin," Tiffany said as she looked at the picture.

"Y-yes, she's yo-younger than me heheh. She's studying abroad." Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck "Um... Can you play piano for me later?" She asked just to change the topic.

"Ah... Sure."

"I'll cook now, so what do you want for dinner?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm not picky, you can cook anything you want. I'll eat it I swear," Tiffany gave an eye smile.

"Can you often smile like that for me?" Taeyeon requested.

Tiffany gave her 'questioning look'.