Chapter 20

Happy late new years! You guys like the new cover or do you like the old one? because if you liked the other one I'll put it back up if you want me to. Also thanks for those who comment, when you guys comment stuff like 'I love this!' and 'It's so cute! I can't wait till the next chapter!' it gives me determination to write more and continue. And for that I'll post 2 chapters tonight, or one tonight and one tomorrow after school. Anyway, thank you guys so much <3 ~Wolfie

---

   I sit there shocked for a moment as he pulls away and realizes what happened.

   "Oh my god.. I'm sorry, my body just moved without any control!" He apologizes.

   I'm silent for a second, his lips were soft and felt like heaven. I can see in the corner of my eye he looks concerned and scared at what I might say. I shake my head a little just to check if I wasn't day dreaming. Did that just happen? This kid who I was drooling over at how perfect he was, just kissed me? For a moment I feel like a fucking whore because of how many guys I've kissed this past week, but I stop worrying about it and finally look up at Dakota.

   I huff and give him a little smile that clears his face a little from the worry. I move closer to him and he covers his eyes with his hair a little. I'm at the point that I'm hovering on top of him and he's almost on the floor. He's supporting his weight on his forearms looking like he was a little embarrassed, though also very seductive.

   I move my legs to where I was straddling him and moved my head over to his neck. "Y'know I didn't know that a 15 year old could make the first move," I whispered on his neck making him shiver.

   "Mn.." He moaned a little. It was quiet but I happened to hear it. I go over to look at him again and give him a small peck on his lips. He looks up slowly, seeing the hint of blush showing on his face made me smile.

Cute.

   He leaned in closer and kissed me again. A little more softer than it was before. I deepen the kiss, licking his bottom lip asking for an entrance. He slowly but surely let me in. Our tongues fight for dominance, and for once I won. I smile in the kiss and adjust my position. I sit on his lap and bring one of my hands into his hair and my other on his shoulder. He places his hands on my waist and slides his hands a little up my shirt attempting to take it off. I smile a little again and help him dispose of my shirt. I lay my shirt carelessly on the grass and go back to kissing this angel. He hooks his fingers on the waistband of my jeans and pull me closer to him. I pull his shirt over his head and dispose of it where my shirt might've been also.

   I pull away only to go back at his neck. I suck at a small part, softly biting at it sometimes. He moans and tangles his fingers in my hair. I move down leaving the tiny bruises all over his neck and collar bone. His moans almost made me melt, I go up a little from his collar bone and back to his neck then began sucking again. This time he gasped for a split second and caught it then moaned long and loud when I bit at it.

   "Mn, fuck.." he moaned and pulled his head back giving me more access. I put my hands on his chest pushing him completely on the ground and pin him by his shoulders and kiss him a little more rougher. He winced a little when I sharply pinned him on the floor, so I placed my hands over his shoulders so I was supporting my weight on the floor instead of his shoulders.

   "Ah.. Shit, Kyler.." he pulls away moaning out my name out of breath. He covers his lips with the back of his wrists and blushes a deep red. "Uh.. I have a little bit of a problem.."

   I tilt my head then realize what he means. He's got a little tinny tiny problem down south. I grind up against him and he moans into his hand. He mutters some curse words in the process.

   "What a dirty mouth..." I say and move his hand away from his face and pin it next to his head. He looks away in embarrassment and whispers, "...More.."

   I smile and grind on him teasingly. He moans again and tenses up, bucking up his hips for more.

   "Ah, well if I take care of your problem I'm going to end up having one too," I smirk.

   ".... Please..?" He says so silently that I was almost not able to hear it. I sigh and sit up on him again.

   "You're so lucky you got me in a good mood right now," I move down to Dakota's waist and unbutton his jeans and pull them down to his knees.

Then his underwear.

--- TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ---

Short bc I gotta go to bed and catch the bus in the morning, Happy late new years! Hope you're excited for 2k17 ~Wolfie