Chapter 10 - I'm In Trouble...

AUTHORS NOTE- Please forgive me if I have bad spelling, this is my first time working on my laptop... So I'll put the picture of Dylan up later...

------------------

After the little make out session earlier, we parted our ways and started our little challenge. This was going to be extremely hard for me, only because I've hung around Kaidyn a little bit more than i used to. Ugh, I don't know how he's feeling about it either... I just wanna kiss him again and never leave his side, but I can't because of the obvious. I'm not a stalker.

"Can't we at least just cuddle?" I ask, my voice soft.

"No, we're resisting each other right? So that means we act the way we used to." He replied, and turned himself to face me.

I sighed, "I can't believe I suggested to do this.." I grumbled in the process.

"Well, whats done is done." He said, turning back around to turn his lamp off.

"Good night.." I say, and turned my body to the wall.

"Good night," He finally said, before I knew he fell asleep hearing his long breaths.

I was still awake, unable to sleep. I twist and turned in the bed, trying to get comfortable. I honestly was not comfortable without having Kaidyn right next to me. It felt strange, well different because I got used to it the whole week. Miles left on Wednesday, he said he got a little home-sick and wanted to go back home. I honestly think he went home because he felt like he was going to end up getting raped if he stayed any longer. Anyway, since Monday we haven't seen Marble. I hate to say this, but I'm getting a little worried. He either, ran away... which is hard to believe. Or had just been ditching school, its pretty much a more clear answer.. He does it quite often.

I decided that I'll just listen to some music. I put in some ear buds and scrolled through my phone. I kind of was in the mood for some Sleeping With Sirens - Stomach Tied In Knots. Its pretty much my favorite song, especially the acoustic version. As soon as it was about to end, I drifted off into sleep.

--------

Friday...

I woke up with a wire tied around me. It was then I realized I'd fell asleep with my ear buds still in and wrapped myself in them. I look around to see that Kaidyn was already awake, me hearing the shower go off. I get up to go to the second bathroom in Kaidyn's guest room. His house is always pretty clean, when I got into the bathroom it had looked like it was drowned in bleach. I wasn't really surprised, its what you'd expect from Kaidyn, him being a bit of a clean freak.

I turned on the water, brushing my teeth with the extra toothbrush Kaidyn had for me every time I slept over. In a few minutes the bathroom was already starting to fill with mist. I took off the clothes I've been borrowing from Kaidyn the past week, and hopped into the shower.

After the shower, I got out with a towel around my waist and saw a fresh pair of clean clothes on the table. They obviously looked like Kaidyn's when I first saw them. I slipped on his boxers and black skinny jeans, grabbing the shirt on my way out. My towel was around my neck, my right hand drying my hair with it, while my other hand was holding the shirt. I looked into the mirror to see that the jeans were down to my lower hips. I shrugged, looking at my completely pale and rib showing body. I walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind me. As I look forward to continue my journey to the kitchen I see Kaidyn sitting on the bed, legs and arms crossed. The only difference between Kaidyn's body and my body was that his was a lot more muscled, and I'm just a walking skeleton over here.

"And why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Does the shirt not fit?" He asked, ignoring my question.

I shake my head, "And why were you staring at me like that?" I ask again.

He sighs, "I miss you too much..." He got up then pushed me up against the door.

"If you do this you'll lose the challange," I say, moaning right after when he buries his head in my neck sucking on my sweet spot.

"I don't care anymore," He replied, pulling away for a breath.

"look, I don't need a boner on the walk to school, so why can't we do this later?" I say pushing him away to continue on the quest to the kitchen.

As I exit the room I heard a snarl coming from behind me. That automatically tells me that I'm a big trouble. I turn around to see an angry Kaidyn hovering over me. I look down submissively and tensed up. I can't believe I didn't realize that I'd broke one of the huge pack rules..