Chapter 14 - Tease

400+ VIEWS!? OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ACTUALLY READING MY STORY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

----------------------------

   "Kaaaaaidyyyn!" I whined, watching as he left me with another problem. Kaidyn chuckled, feeling him smirk against my neck. Its only been a little while after just chilling on the couch, it kind of got boring until I started getting all over Kaidyn. And we all know what happens when I do this.

   "I guess you're gonna have to work on that one yourself," He said, parting away from me, still straddled around my waist. I groaned, heading toward the shower.

   "You're giving me way too many of these showers!" I threw over my shoulder, walking into the spotless bathroom. I heard him chuckle before I shut the door behind me and went to turn on the now 'cold shower'. I jumped into the bath, shrieking as the cold substance hit my skin automatically turning me off. I fucking hate when I have to take the damn showers. And lets not forget about that collar of mine, oh boy. I took it off before going into the bath, making sure I don't electrocute myself. once I was out, I put the items that I was wearing before because I took a shower before having that little visit. I sighed, walking out of the bathroom and into the living room finding, oh my dear, is that a dick? Yeah, the fucking bitchy one over there. Yep, that's him, with his blond hair sticking up in different directions.

   "About time, I think you used up all the water in this household!" He said, with oh the most innocent smile.  I growled lowly, flopping down next to him.

   "Don't be an ass, can we go and have Miles come over?" I asked, watching Kaidyn's 'innocent smile' turn into a frown.

   "You want him to see you with that collar on? He's gonna think we're up to some kinky shit," He said, having to add that comment. I shrugged, Miles was a pack member I'm sure he'll understand.

-

I heard a little laugh come from the entrance as I opened the door. Turns out my little baby was laughing at my collar. I rolled my eyes and pulled him in, shutting the door behind him and pinning the hands that were covering his cute adorable smile above his head. He winced as if he were going to get hurt, but all I did was kiss him on the cheek. I let him go and he looked up at me innocently, raising one of his hands to twiddle around with my collar. Miles wasn't that short, he was only an inch shorter than me which wasn't that bad.

   "What he do this time Kaidyn?" he asked, as Kaidyn walked into our area.

   "Hey, I'm not that bad!" I pouted, scowling down at Miles.

   "He broke a rule," Kaidyn replied.

   "No shit, Sherlock, I can see what you did to his shoulder, and well, you apparently gave him a.. a uhh... Shock collar?" Miles seemed to be a bit unsure of what to think about the new collar.

   "Marbles punishment," I muttered so softly they almost couldn't hear me. Again, my little pup was amused and laughed a bit and probably pissed himself. I raised an eyebrow with a roll of my eyes, then I pinned Miles's hands on both sides of his head with my face only centimeters apart. He gave me a slight whimper, as I connected our lips together. The kiss went on for about 10 more minutes before interrupted by Kaidyn clearing his throat.

   "Get a room," Kaidyn's voice sounded a little annoyed, as I rolled my eyes letting go of Miles fragile little arms, us panting a bit. I chuckled when i started walking over to Kaidyn, as Miles made his way to the couch scrolling through his phone.

   "I'm only just teasing you, but I like Miles kisses too," I whispered into Kaidyn's ear before walking over to the couch sitting next to Miles and laying a arm around his shoulder. Kaiydn joined us a little bit later. 

   "So you wanna watch a movie? Park?" Kaidyn asks, not looking up from his phone.

   "Park maybe," I say, with Miles nodding in agreement. Kaidyn shrugged then got up and started towards the door.

   "Lets go then," Kaidyn says starting to open the door and tucking his phone in his back pocket. I got up pulling Miles with me and put an arm around his waist while the walk started towards the park.