Chapter 3 ~ The Video

"Hey it's Kaidyn! Today I'm here with..."

"Marble!"

"Violet!"

"Miles.."

"Kyler,"

I rolled my eyes as I said my name, I wasn't really in the mood to make a video, I had no emotion right now.
My black bangs slash over my left eye, making me look even more emo, along with my thick black eyeliner.

"Today, we're making a challenge video, basically what we're going to do is one of us is going to challenge us to do something to the other person. Such as, tickling to slapping or to even kissing each other, you never know!" Kaidyn says as I wonder who and how I would challenge someone.

"I'm starting!" Marble barks, as we all laugh a little and let him talk.

"Ok this ones for Kaidyn," he smirks as he talks.

"If you would go gay for anyone in the pack who would it be?" He asked, me guessing from his face I can tell he knows what he's going to say.

I look at Kaidyn awaiting his answer, he covers his face with blonde hair, hiding his now red face.

"Uhh.. Well, I would go gay for kyler, but then again, I'm straight," Kaidyn scratches the back of his neck, as his flustered face starts to fade.

"Well, thanks I would say I would go gay for you, but I'm already gay," I laugh a bit along everyone else.

I can't possibly like Kaidyn, of course it was for the video though.

"Let me go next!!!" Violet growls at the laughing group commanding them to quiet down.

I roll my eyes waiting for her to talk and give out a question or a challenge.

"This is for... Kyler! And don't worry it's a challenge," Violet snickers,

Basically challenge to her is something sexual... And I don't like where this is going...

I nod, hoping nothing would go wrong in the video...

"Kiss Miles and Kaidyn, or get kicked in the balls?" She asked, her vibrant violet contacts staring at me, watching every move I make.

"Uhh..." I wonder, as I scratch the back of my head.

It wouldn't hurt to kiss Miles AND Kaidyn... But make it awkward for the rest of the video, or get kicked expectingly hard and hurt for a week?

I look at Miles who's sitting next to me his hand covering his mouth, eyes wide open.

"Do I have to kiss Miles? He's so innocent.." I give Violet a puppy look.

"Yep, indeed you do!" She squeals.

She had ship names for Kaidyn, Miles and me, Kydyn and Myler...
I'm guessing she's number one fan.

I roll my eyes and look at Miles. His chocolate eyes melting my heart away. I growl at him silently and he weakens, me moving his hand away.
I grab his chin making him look into my emerald green contacts. Pulling in closer our lips touched, him grabbing my chain leash pulling me closer. I grab the back of his neck with my other hand and deepen the kiss. Licking his bottom lip asking for an entrance. He eagerly accepts, having our tongues rub together.
I then pull away, leaving Miles breathless.
Now I have to kiss Kaidyn...