Online Friends On Wattpad

Here is a section of the book where I show appreciation for a few of my online friends on here in 2016. If I don't mention you, sorry! But I still appreciate you! Any online friend of mine, I love and appreciate!

1. Dissapearing_Act - I met Alex through a Roleplay, as that is how I met much of my online friends. We were in a group roleplay together, and then I started joining many other of his Roleplays, and that's how it started. We talked through the classic ((...)) sometimes, and I really enjoyed Roleplaying and talking to him. I even had a crush on him for the longest time. He was the first gay guy I met on Wattpad. He's become a really good friend of mine and I'm glad I met him. I've always known that he'll be there to help me destress and help me through something. Thank you Alex for being one of my highlights of my 2016!

2. XAngelWithAShotGunXX - Nikki, it's still feels like yesterday that I met you. I have no idea how I met her to be honest (if you know Nikki, please tell me XD). I totally enjoy being her GBF (gay best friend). She is a strong, independent woman and she has gone through so much, and I am inspired by that! I love her MANY ship and funny posts. Thank you Nikki for being one of my best online friends :3
3. CarolyntheWinterChik - I can't forget you! Your one of my first internet friends, and I also can't remember how we met too. She is individual and joyous. She isn't afraid to be the shy, creative person she is. Though we don't Roleplay a lot, I enjoy our little conversations here and there. Thanks so much for being with me for a while, and thanks for all your ships, Lyn!
4. XxMystic_MadnessxX - Oh my gosh Lynn! I have so much to say. Your an amazing online friend and person all around. I love our Roleplays together, they're always so detailed and well put together. Your OC's are always amazing! You make me a better roleplayer :3, not to be cheesy XD. You've helped me through so much, you've given me good advice and your so talented. I always look forward to talking/Roleplaying with you! Your an inspiration to me! Your a very smart person with big dreams. You have all these classes and grades to keep up with, and all the while, being a consistent Wattpad writer and roleplayer. I honestly have no idea how you do it! Thank you for being such a good friend and thank you for inspiring me to keep going!