nine

"Are you excited?" asked Ashton as he combed his hair back, grabbing the tiny can of wash off hair dye. Louis shrugged, drawing on explicit words with red paint over his hip bones and chest.

"I guess, this is one of the biggest shows we've done. Did Payne tell you? The club is going to be blocked. People had to buy tickets to get in and they're all already sold out." Louis chirped, drawing three large X's under his navel. He then grabbed one hand and placed it in a glob of blue paint, smearing it around and then placing it on his neck.

When Ashton was finished with his hair, he grabbed the two pair of black spandex and suspenders they'd both wear at tonights show. Louis quirked a brow and looked over the back of the shorts, seeing "Eat Me" messily sprawled across the thin material.

"What better way to make us feel like sluts," Ashton sighed, changing right next to Louis. Louis did the same, bored look plastered to his face. He was used to feeling like a whore by now — the feeling of men's hands imprinted on his skin. He didn't like it much, not like he did when he first started working there. But, he didn't care.

"I need a drink," Ashton mumbled, gripping at his head. Louis watched him as he walked over to his bag, fetching out a beer. He offered Louis a look, but the boy shook his head, knowing the consequences if they were to get caught.

It was about half an hour later when a body guard, Zayn as his name tag read, reminded them they had ten minutes until it was time to start the show. A few other boys were around them, getting ready as well and putting hand prints with neon paint on one another's torso.

Louis casually rolled his eyes as one boy got another to write fuck me all around his thighs and bum, but he felt bad afterwards. Louis was in no place to judge everyone else, as he was in the same position as them.

"Come on," Ashton licked his lips, ruffling his hair and pushing his fringe to the side. They were all gathered around minutes later, the stages lights dimming as they all walked out. The crowd was silent, as if no one was there, but Louis knew differently.

Ashton went in the front as two men, Zack and Calvin, went to his left and right just a few steps behind him. Louis was standing next to a guy who was named George behind them, at the very back. All of their heads hung low as the music started to chime out, lights shining bright as the crowd cheered and clapped.

They all did their routine that they've only practiced for a few times, and Louis wasn't very pleased when him and the George kid had to grind against one another, his large hands being placed on his hips and masking over the dried up glowing hand prints.

"You're pretty hot," George whispered into his ear, and Louis only ignored him.

To say he was used to the attention would be an understatement. People loved using Louis for his body and praising him for his looks. Was that good thing and did the boy like it? Definitely not.

When the show was almost over, it was Louis' turn to take center stage and he was thankful as George paired up with one of the other strippers. He did the required dances and felt like rolling his eyes back into his head as he stretched the band of his spandex, hearing the crowd rumble with whistles.

Louis smirked with an intriguing gleam in his eyes, huffing out a breath as he met eyes with Harry. It wasn't hard to spot him out since he was stood up at the bar, but it was difficult to keep eye contact as the bobbing heads and raised arms got in the way.