four

warning: usage of drugs (weed)

do u like this fic ??

~

The cheap whiskey on his breath was fanning over the smaller boys forehead, sharp needy moans leaving his lips. Each one made Louis want to exit the room and puke, but he continued with the uneven motions of his bum anyways.

The man, whose name the blue eyed boy was oblivious of, grounded up, the quick move jolting Louis as he kept in a groan. His eyes darted to the clock, digging down with his hips in a figure eight motion one last time, before getting up.

"Seems like your time is up," Louis whispered into his ear, untying the restraints that the customer begged for; being it was one of his kinks. Instantly, his hands were gripping at the frilly pink skirt he had on hungrily, a disgusting pout overtaking his expression. 

Usually, Louis wasn't the type to wear girly things, as he was proud to be as manly as he is and would rather see a twink clad in girly clothes than himself. But then again, he was told to oblige to his orders for customers kinks.

"Why, baby?" The seemingly order man stood, man handling Louis in a way that made him uncomfortable.

Louis played a smug look, tracing his finger down the man sides, "Because, babe. Make sure to come by again, hm?"

Watching the mad nod, he waved him a goodbye, blowing a chaste kiss. His brown eyes gleamed with lust, before escorting himself out. The second there was no sign of the stranger, Louis patted the sweat off of his face with a cloth he kept hidden in a drawer, an over dramatic sigh escaping his thin lips.

He was happy to see his shift was over, and it was time to go home. He immediately changed, throwing the skirt back into its proper place as he pulled on his normal attire.

Louis exited the room, going into the change rooms they had quickly to grab his phone and wallet that was cased inside a locker.  Once finished, he was soon pressing throughout the roaring crowds, ridding a few stray hairs from his forehead.

All of the sudden though, his eyes caught onto a familiar mans, and he was trotting over with a smirk plastered to his face instantaneously. That was until he spotted another person he knew, but by this time it didn't matter because Harry seen him too.

"Hey," Louis greeted happily, trying his awful best to keep his eyes nestled on Harry's face. His tanned arms were on show and it was difficult to not stare at them.

Before Harry could mutter a response, the other boy seated next to him who Louis knew all too well, was speaking with his thick Irish accent.

"Lou, man, guess what!" He spoke overly giddy, voice dragging out from how much alcohol he had in his system.

"What?" said Louis, trying to not snap. He sat, awaiting Niall's answer as he was trying to properly speak, albeit was struggling greatly. 

Niall stifled his laughter, "Did you know," he started, pulling the shorter man closer, making Louis almost fall from his stool, bringing his mouth to Louis' ear afterwards, "That Harry is super fuckable and maybe you should get on that? You were right when you told me he was hot."

Louis couldn't help but to pull away with heated cheeks, Harry offering a confused look of sorts, serving a drink. Niall hung an arm over the boy, and he squirmed, puffing out air in annoyance. Why was everyone so touchy with him?

"Can I get you a drink?" Harry questioned out of the blue, perching his forearms onto the counter in front of him, showing off his arms more without even noticing it. Louis shook his head, replying with, "M'Just on break, not supposed to be drinking and working."