Chapter 18

I woke up in David's arms and snuggled closer to his sleeping form. He was snoring softly with his arms protectively surrounding me. I leaned my head against his chest and stroked his small curls of hair. He had been hot yesterday when we got in and insisted on sleeping without a top. I smiled. That's how I liked him. Ella kicked and stretched herself out.

Thanks baby! I thought.

I mulled over how my life has changed. I was finally in a stable relationship and was having a baby. For the first time I felt secure. Security was something my life always lack but David gave me that security.

Should do at thirty seven! My conscience reminded.

Shut it! I snapped back.

I touched my stomach and stroked the stretched skin. David had done this hundreds of times, but doing it myself now made my situation more realistic for me. I don't know why, but I had never just done this myself. Our baby lay under the surface. A baby created from misguided feelings of arousal and, later on, love. I was so wrapped in my thoughts that I wasn't aware David had woken until I felt him kissing my head.

"Hey," I said.

He moved my hair to the side to expose more of my face. He slowly parted my lips with his thumb before kissing them softly. Or tried to. I knew from the way he struggled to hold back that he wanted more.

"Hey," he smiled, "How you feeling?"

"Ok but horny," I replied honestly.

He kissed my forehead, "Me too. I see now what you mean about addiction."

I smiled, "Yeah......a little shag couldn't hurt, could it?"

He smiled, "Don't know. Let's find out."

David kissed down my neck as he pulled up my night shirt to my hips. His lips found mine again and didn't leave them as he caresses my skin. I slowly turned over onto my front and stood on all fours. David grasped my hair and kissed my neck. He thrusted into me sharply sending shockwaves rippling through me. I arched my back then felt his lips on my exposed neck. He pulled out before thrusting deeper into me, stirring emotions and reactions neither of us had felt in a while. It didn't take long for us both to climate almost in unison. I sat up onto him and the top buttons on my shirt broke, opening up the material to expose the top of my breasts. He sucked gently on the flesh and I groaned in respond to the beautiful sensation. I felt him hardening within me and I bit my lip as he did so. He filled me so completely, so beautifully, but now he expanded and it hurt. He rubbed my hardened nipple with his fingers though my material. He slowly applied more and more pressure onto my nipple and I hissed in my usual cocktail of emotions. He then sharply pulled out before pushing straight back into me. I shattered and screamed his name. He pulled out and collapsed on his back next to me.

"I really love you!" I told him.

"I love you too!"

I beamed as he slowly kissed me. He laughed each time his lips touched mine. I couldn't help but smile. It was just so natural. I studied him. His face was gorgeous and I could have sworn he looked younger lately. His eyes stared at me, studying every detail.

"What?" He asked.

"You look good," I replied.

He laughed bitterly while sitting up, "For an old man."

I sighed, "David get over the age thing!" I insisted sitting up and touching his shoulder, "If I thought you were old why would I be here? Why would I be carrying your baby in my fucking womb?"

He snorted and turned to look at me. I smiled back and hoped that it helped him see I loved him no matter his age. I planted multiple kisses his bare shoulder.