Chapter 12

I felt David's had on my bare waist. My dress was black and the sides at stomach level were deeply cut out. It had no sleeves but a collar around my neck holding the dress up. With a low back and high hem which just about came half way down my thighs, David was on edge and was holding me very close to him as way of protection. That and the fact my black strapped stilettos were very hard to walk in. David wore his usual jeans with a black shirt and brown leather jacket. I stared at his jacket enviously. I hadn't brought one. He noticed me staring and rolled his eyes.

"Here," he said draping in over my shoulders, "It also hides the revealing dress."

It had been given to me by Matt's wife, Riley. When David told Matt I was going, she went out and brought this dress for me. David was probably hating her now. The worst part was that David's jacket was almost the same length on me that the dress was.

"I love you," I told him before kissing him.

"I know," he kissed me back, "I'm glad you wore you're hair down."

I smiled as we approach the club. Twin Oaks. We walked over to the bouncer on the door.

"Can you tell the owner David Ride is here," David shouted to the bouncer over the techno-music from inside.

The bouncer nodded before speaking into his ear piece. After a few minutes the door opened and out walked a black haired man whom had beautiful olive skin. His face was in the shape of a soften heart with his brown eyes shinning and his face beaming when he saw David.

"David Ride. You bastard, how are you?"

David smiled and embraced the man.

"Matt Oaks you look older every time I see you," David laughed.

"Well you can fucking well stop seeing me so often!" Matt shouted back, "And you must be his girlfriend. Alex right?"

"That's me," I replied.

He kissed my cheeks. I smiled.

"What is a young woman like you doing with a old bastard like him?" He asked, jerking his thumb in David's direction.

"Before we go into life stories shall we go inside?" David asked taking my arm.

"Of course. Follow me," Matt said, "Boy do I have stories about David."

David reddened. I squeezed his hand reassuringly. He kissed my head. We were led through the club and up the stairs towards the VIP area. We were led past that to a door. We climbed another flight of stairs and emerged into a brightly lit lounge and dining hall. The floor below was tinted glass.

"We can see down but they can't see up."

A black women, not much younger than Matt or David, sat on the red leather corner sofa at the back of the room. Her braided hair was tied into a ponytail and her lips bore a dark red shade. Her dress was a long sleeve and floor length purple lace with a strapped knee high figure hugging under garment underneath.

"David!" She exclaimed walking over to him. She kissed his cheeks, "How are you?"

"Brilliant. How are you Riley?" He replied.

"Great! And you must be Alex!" She kissed my cheeks and pulled David jacket off my shoulders, "You wore the dress! You look amazing! Come!"

She beckoned us to the sofa. I felt David's presence just behind me as I sat on my side. He trailed his finger down my back. A chill ran down my spine but my sex was hot. Once we sat down she signalled for a bouncer.

"What's your poison?" She asked.

"Vodka martini," David replied, "Shaken is best."

"Make that two!" Matt agreed.