Chapter 3

"ONE, TWO, THREE!" The liquor slid down my throat.

"Whooh!" Sophie said, "let's dance!" She said trying to pulled me and Lucy to our feet. Her already short skirt bouncing high as she did so. Lucy looked less slutty in her strapless knee high purple dress, where as Sophie went for the more revealing option with a tight sleeveless crop top and short midnight blue flouncy skirt. Tutu skirt more like.

"You go!" I shouted over the blearing music, "I'm not dancing."

Sophie rolled her eyes at me as she and Lucy pushed there way towards the dance floor, Lucy giving me a look for help. I was left at the bar with the drinks.

"Two Tequila shots," I said to the bar tender.

"Maybe you should lay off," I turned to see David next to me.

"How did you know I way here?" I shouted over the music.

"I didn't! I'm here with a friend!" He shouted back.

"Oh yeah? Where's your friend now?" I inquired

"On the dance floor with his wife!" He shouted back, "They're real party animals."

"And you?"

"I'm more of a drinking kinda guy," he said flashing his beer.

"Yeah me too," I said, "You sticking to the light stuff?"

"Why? Are you challenging me Miss Reeds?" He asked.

"I'm drunk and feeling stupid so I guess I am!" I shouted back.

The bar tender then came back with with my shots. I smiled. As I handed him over a shot, I landed forward slightly, exposing what he was already eyeing. I noticed David staring at my chest. It was adorable. He was blushing.

"Like what you see?" I laughed.

He blushed, "Knew I was coming huh?" David joked, changing the subject.

"Shut up and swallow!" I tipped the drink down my throat and slammed the glass back on the bar. David did the same.

"I shouldn't be encouraging this!" He shouted.

I laughed, "But you still wanna take part!"

He smiled, "Another round!" He called.

****

I rolled over. The smell of vanilla wafted into my nose.

Wait I'm in bed? I asked myself.

I heard a groan next to me.

Please God no!

David sat up in MY bed. His chest was bare exposing his muscular stomach and small curls of hair on his chest which only added to the masculinity of his already buff appearance. His eyes blinked as he brushed his hand through his soft golden brown locks. He then turned to see me.

"Holy SHIT!" He exclaimed, "Please tell me this is a dream."

I went to sit up before noticing that I was wearing nothing.

Oh sweet Jesus!

I covered my chest with the duvet. Our clothes were thrown around the room and I noticed my underwear on top of his. From the looks of the mess, we were pretty active.

"Did we....have we...?" I couldn't finish my sentence.

I knew from the pain of my feminine parts that we had.

"Fuck!" He swore.

We had nothing else to say about the situation. I couldn't remember anything after about the sixth shot from last night. I don't remember coming home and certainly not having sex with my ex teacher.