HAPPY NEW YEAR+BFDI's 7th Birthday/Anniversary

Me: *teleports into the room* Wassup everyoooonneee so we are still having another round of celebrations coming up NOW and that is...

Everyone: NEW YEAR'S DAY

Me: YES and it's New Year's Eve!!! Woohoo!! *pulls small party popper* And since it is a grand celebration, I will give all of you guys the day off! No requests for y'all today!

Everyone: YAY

Me: *checks watch* The time now's 9.30pm so LET'S START PREPARING FOR THE PARTEEEEHHHHH

Everyone: *dashes off to buy and deliver and load and prepare supplies*

~Timeskip to 11.30pm~

Firey: *wipes sweat off forehead* Phew! The setting up is finally done!

Rocky: yayayayayayayayay

Woody: *running away from the grey buffet table*

Me: *carries into the room a tray filled with glasses and a big bottle of liquid*

Ice Cube: Hm? What might that drink be?

Blocky: Is it alcoholic? I hope not! *shivers*

Me: It's just apple cider so relax... *pours drink into all the glasses in 1 second and hands it to everyone*

~Timeskip to 5 seconds before 12am~

Everyone (including me) 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR

Me: LET'S WELCOME 2017 AND WE WON'T FORGET 2016 EITHER. WOOOHOOOO LET'S PARTY GUYS

Everyone: *parties for ages*

Me: *throws confetti* Happy 7th anniversary to BFDI as well!

BFDI cast: Thanks!

A/N: I know it might be late when this chapter comes out but I can't really find the time to write it with all the celebrations coming up. Also please request in the PREVIOUS CHAPTER. All asks/dares posted in this chapter will be ignored. Again, I wish all of you guys reading this a very happy new year and may 2017 be a wonderful year for you. Toodles! *waves*