I, The Random Darer!

Snowball: Why the f**k are we here again?!

Me: Um well, y'see...I JUST WANT TO F**KING DARE YOU A**HOLES IS THERE A F**KING PROBLEM YOU IDIOT?!?!?!

Snowball: *backs away*

Flower: The admin is sometimes really fierce...!

Firey: 😲 (A/N: I so stunned like vegetable~)

Me: *clears throat* Anyway, I'm bored, so I told myself, why not throw in some dares for you guys? This IS a chapter, just that the Ask/Dare List will not change. All in one go, LET'S STAAAARRRRT!

I dare Eraser to blow up FreeSmart's dance club on the Eiffel Tower and yell GET REKT GIRLS

(FNaF reference) I dare Snowball to dress up as Bonnie and SCARE THE HELL OUTTA THE BLUE GIRLS!!! (Bubble, Icy & TD)

I daaaaarrreee Coiny and Firey to play Mobile Strike: Epic War and try to defeat each other!

(GTA V reference) PinNeedle, Golf Ball and I will get into (BADASS) jets. The RSW alliance will try to snipe us from afar while standing on top of tall buildings while we try to knock them down/flatten them

EVERYONE YES EVERYONE SLAP ENGLAND IN THE FACE. HARD. VERY HARD.

Four people of my choice will piggyback the fellow requesters (ChocoTrashy , IronDaMan , Toadspanish and Bfdi_girl) for an hour

(SMG4 reference) Leafy and OJ...! Break into Sonic's van, knock him out, then drive it and use it to run America over!

EVERYONE YES ALL OF YOU AGAIN. PLAY THE KING'S GAME!!!

(A/N: Reminders: For Dares #2 & #3, I do not play or know much about Five Night's At Freddy's or Mobile Strike: Epic War. For Dare #7, I know it isn't really right but yeah... *cough* Toadspanish *cough*)

Me: Let us go in order! That means Eraser shall go first! *zaps me and Eraser with lightning to the Eiffel Tower*

The 6 FreeSmarters: *dancing (A/N: yes even Book and Ice Cube)*

Me: *piles the entire thing with nuclear bombs, atomic bombs, TNT, dynamite, etcetera... Then connects the explosives to an activator (WITHOUT THE ALLIANCE KNOWING HAHAHAHA)*

Eraser: Do I have to...?

Me: Yep

Eraser: Ok...? *pushes down the activator*

Eiffel Tower: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Everyone: *watching from the F.A.C.E's safest bomb shelter* DAAAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMM

Eraser: GET REKT GIRLS! Alright, I finished my dare...