38, Birth! (ON NEW YEARS)

Spencer: 

You were at an early party hosted at the BAU, your belly almost bursting. Suddenly you felt the contractions, it was very painful.

TIMESKIPERS

As the ball dropped your twins were born. Spencer was holding Melody as the doctor gave you the boy. You both smiled at each other and then he kissed your cheek. 

You named them Amadeus and Melody. They both had dark green/blue eyes.

Derek:

You guys spent New Years Eve in the hospital and soon you gave birth at one in the morning, New Years Day. 

He was a beautiful baby boy with caramel eyes. You guys named him Troy. 

Aaron:

So it was New Years Day and Jack was with his aunt Jessica. Aaron stayed by your side as you gave birth. 

He had an arm around your shoulder as you held your baby girl, she had bright red curly hair with green eyes. 

David:

You had a complicated birth and had to have a Cesarean section (C-section), and David didn't know if you'd make it. 

But soon enough you were wheeled out of the hospital room, holding a baby boy. You had named him Richard after Rossi's dad.  

(HOPE YOU LIKED IT, I DID NOT DRINK BUT IT IS LIKE SIX THIRTY SO YOU NEVER KNOW WINKY WANK. CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK YOU TWATS.... OKAY THAT WAS RUDE I MEAN YOU BEAUTIFUL CUPCAKES. YEAH THAT'S WHAT I MEANT. IT WAS AUTO CORRECT BUT ON A COMPUTER, THEY ARE STUPID XD I'M GOING TO STOP TYPING... BYE!)