Little Bird (Spencer Reid)

MrsDarylGrimes hope you love it and it made me get out my creative side!! :D So if you want me to touch it up just tell me :)

Here it goes

''~~~''

There she was, her golden hair matching her slightly darker brown eyes. He had a crush on her for two months, that's when she joined the BAU. He has watched her subtly every time she was in eye-shot. But now she is gone, the little bit of the bird has left the team again. And why? She has been kidnapped. 

----

Spencer stared at the board, every three minutes licking his lips and running his hand through his hair. He then figured it out, how it clicked. It was a copycat, and they want to make sure Spencer can't find love again. But how did they figure it out? He was so sly... Well he thought he was. 

He quickly called Penelope, "Cross anyone who has been to the places we've been ever since Jenn came to the BAU." He said and he could hear the clicking of the keyboard as she typed, "Okay I got one girl, her name is Lilly Esperanza and she looks almost like Diana. She has a building two miles away from your apartment. Sending you the details now." Penelope said. "Thanks, Garcia." Spencer hung up and got his gun, he wasn't going to let Jenn die like Maeve did. 

----

"Lilly, put the gun down!" Hotch shouted as they pointed their guns at Lilly. The dark haired woman had her gun to Jenn's head. 

"You would kill me if I kill her?" Lilly asked and Jenn stared at Spencer. "Yes." Hotch answered and Lilly accidentally took safety off of the gun. Derek quickly tackled her and got handcuffs on her. Spencer ran over to Jenn and she buried her head into his chest, "Probably not the best time to ask this, but will you go out with me, Jenn?" Spencer whispered and Jenn nodded as they were walking to an ambulance. 

''~~~''

I hope you loved it please comment if you did and if you want another one, go a head and ask!