Travlyn || Theater Date

I will be switching between P.O.V multiple times throughout this one shot.

Katelyn P.O.V

"Travis hurry, let's get going!" I run down the stairs of my house. I tie up my pastel blue boots and head for the door. 

"Katelyn, calm down we have plenty of time before the show starts." Travis walks up to me with his teal boots and a white scarf still in hand. He takes a seat on the coach and begins to put his boots on.

I take a seat next to him on the coach and help with his scarf. "I know Travis if we get there earlier, we'll get better seats. Besides, when does a Broadway show ever come to our town." Travis has gotten us tickets for the Broadway show Noises Off like the amazing person he is. I feel so lucky to have Travis as a friend, but I sometimes I wish things would've worked out in Love Love Paradise. There are times when I want to be more than just a friend.

"Katelyn, hello~." Travis waves his hands at me.

I snap out of my thoughts to see I'm still holding the scarf around his next. I retract my hands away getting off the couch."Sorry, Travis."

Travis P.O.V

I chuckle at Katelyn, she was just so adorable. "It's fine, but are you okay Katelyn?" I ask her because she seems to have something on her mind. I know she loves theater, that's why I got her the tickets, but I don't think that's the reason she is acting so weird.

"Yeah, just excited. Now lets go Travis." She exclaims.

"Alright, alright." I open the door for her, following after her. As I stepped out I could see a cloud of my breath due to the cold. I look to see that Katelyn is waiting for me with a smile on her face. Let me just tell you she was gorgeous, but then again when is she not. I walk by her side in silence just admiring her. Gosh, I loved this girl since high school and I'm still just her friend. Though I guess I shouldn't have been such a Casanova around her. I laugh at how we acted then which had seems to have caught Katelyn's attention.

"What's so funny?" Katelyn gives a sly smile as she nudges me.

"I was just thinking about the past, and of how far we've both have come." 

"Ugh, don't get me started on how ridiculous you were with me back then. Always trying to compliment my butt every time you spoke. But I suppose, I wasn't that easy on you either."

"Yeah, no kidding, I'd only talked about yours while you full out kicked mine." I pause before admitting defeat. "I did go overboard with my flirting at times." There was a pause of silence before we both made eye contact making us both burst out in laughter. Our conversations were full of laughter from there on out until we reached the theater. 

To my surprise. I ended up enjoying the play along with Katelyn. As entertaining the play was my favorite part of the night was what happened off stage. I don't know if she noticed, but though out the play Katelyn's head was resting on my shoulder. In return by natural reflexes I intertwined her hand with mine. My beating heart was rapid. We exit the theater into the cold starry night. "Did you enjoy the show?" I ask Katelyn.

Katelyn P.O.V

"Uh, yeah. It was funny." I scramble for an answer. I did enjoy the show. My mind is just a cluster at the moment. I keep thinking back to what had happened. I don't know why, but I allowed myself to lean on Travis during the play. What am I kidding, I did it because I loved him, and I let my guard down. Although when he held my hand, it was so worth it.

 I snap back to my senses to see Travis with a small frown etched on his face. "Katelyn, if you didn't like the play, it's fine."

"No Travis it's nothing like that!" I blurt out, which made Travis jump a bit. I sigh out in frustration. "We, need to talk about what happened in there." I see Travis have a light shade of blush coat his cheeks as feel my own warm up.

Travis fiddles with his snow white hair. "So you noticed?" I nod, afraid to vocalize my feelings. Travis gives me a nervous smile with cheeks still blushing. "Well, did you know that you were leaning against me." 

I nod again. "Yes, and I also know that you were holing my hand. I'm sorry Travis I know we're suppose to just be friends, but." 

Travis cuts me off. "It's okay Katelyn. Let's just head home." 

The nerve he has to just cut me off. With a mix of emotions I grab his hand, and plant a kiss on his lips. "I love you, okay!" I yell at the top of my lungs. He stays still in silence. I can't believe myself, I'm blushing like crazy right now aren't I?

Travis P.O.V

I stood in disbelief the girl of my dreams has just told me that she loves me. I felt my throat burning, tears of joy threatening to spill. I look at Katelyn with bright red cheeks waiting for an answer. In a swift movement a engulf her into a hug as tears spilled down my eyes. "I love  you too, and" I pull away from our hug to look her in the eyes. I give a weak, yet true smile. "You have know idea how long I've been waiting to hear you say that.