It Only Takes Once (Chapter 30)

ابدأ من البداية

It didn't take me long to fall asleep. As soon as my head connected with that pillow, I was out. To me it seemed like I had only been asleep for a few minutes when Khadarious started hollering for me to get up.

"I'm hungry." I yawned while sitting up in the bed to stretch.

"I know something you can eat." He smirked making me mug him.

"Childish." I mumbled before wacking him in the head with a pillow making us both laugh.

"You love me though." He grinned before puckering his lips.

"I guess." I rolled my eyes before softly kissing his lips.

"Daddy loves you too, baby." He mumbled against my lips.

"I know you do." I smirked before getting out of the bed.

"Don't get slapped, just cause you cute don't mean I won't beat you up." He threatened making me roll my eyes. He and I both know he'd never put hands on me, and if he ever got crazy enough to do it, I'd cut his ass so quick.

"Psh, I'd like to see your cripple ass try." I laughed.

"How many times do I have to tell y'all ignorant people im not cripple, I'm incapacitated." He stressed.

"I'm sorry baby." I laughed.

"No you're not, now get out of my face and go get ready." He told me.

"Thanks to you and your hard dick, I now have to do my hair and makeup all over again." I pouted.

"Oh well." He shrugged.

"Can you at least go get me a pickle?" I asked him.

"No, your greedy ass just ate like an hour ago. Plus we're going to eat in a minute." He said making me smack my lips.

"But Khadarious." I whined. "The babies are hungry and your big baby is hungry too."

"No, you're the one that's hungry, don't blame my innocent kids for your greediness." He protested.

"Would you just shut up and go get me a damn pickle." I huffed loudly. "Please." I added when I saw the way he was looking at me.

"I swear you better be glad I love you." He muttered while making his way out of our bedroom to go get my pickle. "Mean ass, rude ass, ungrateful ass, demanding ass." I heard him mumble down the stairs.

"Love you too." I called after him.

While he was downstairs getting my pickle I got out of the bed and sat down at my vanity once again. I plugged in my flat iron and began flat ironing my hair. By the time he got back with my pickle I was almost halfway done with my hair.

"Thanks baby." I grinned up at him as he handed me my pickle.

"Welcome." He said bending down to kiss my forehead. "Be ready in half an hour."

I quickly finished my hair and applied my makeup before going and picking out my clothes. He told me to dress in something that was comfortable and simple.

It was kind of cold out so I decided on a pair of black leggings, a white top, a leather jacket, and my black combat boots. I slipped on some simple jewelry, that consisted of, my wedding ring, a silver Michael Kors watch, and the diamond necklace and earring set, that Khadarious gave me on our first date, I grabbed my large Givenchy bag and headed towards the door.

"Hey Pops." I said as I bypassed him on the stairs.

"Hey baby girl, are you alright?" He asked with a concerned expression on his face.