It Only Takes Once (Chapter 30)

Start from the beginning

We have discovered any type of sexual position out there that accommodate our needs. With my big ass stomach in the way and his bum leg it was frustrating and time consuming trying to have sex, especially as often as we have sex.

We figured that the best positions for us, were either spooning, me on top, or him standing to comfortably accommodate both of our needs.

I whimpered when I felt his tongue and fingers leave my body and him move away from me. "I'm right here." He mumbled before slowly lifting himself off of the ground.

He quickly got rid of his towel and took himself in his hand before running the head of himself along my moist slit.

"Wait." I mumbled before pressing my hand against his chest to keep him from entering me.

"What?" He asked looking up at me.

"Am I too far along to be having sex?" I asked him. "What if you send me into early labor?"

"I don't know." He shrugged while keeping his eyes on me as he eased into me, acting like I couldn't feel him.

"Khadarious, I swear if you make me have this baby early I'm going to- Ah shit." I hissed when I felt him stretching me.

I bit down on my bottom lip and clawed at his back while he filled me up as much as he could.

"Fuck!" I yelled when he pulled out, only to slam back into me, full force. He kissed my lips softly before he started to slowly move in and out of me. "Take some out." I groaned before putting my hand on his chest to prevent him from going any deeper.

He inched his way out and then got into a rhythm. He kept the same deliberately slow pace that had me begging for more, until I was close to my climax. "Ah shit." I moaned after throwing my head back in satisfaction while he kissed and sucked on my neck, surely leaving marks. "Rapído papá, te necesito." I moaned loudly into his ear as he pounded into me. He started deep stroking causing me to let out a string of curse words before he sped up his thrusts.

"Khadarious stop!" I yelled when I just felt like I couldn't take him or his strokes anymore.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked slowing the movement of his hips. but not completely stopping.

"No." I groaned when I felt him push into me.

"Then I ain't stopping." He said simply before lifting both of my legs and wrapping them around his waist and pounding into me, faster and harder. I was literally screaming at this point, I grabbed anything I could hold onto on either side of me and that just so  happened to be Khadarious's ears, so I griped them.

"Fuck!" I yelled when I felt my orgasm approaching. Khadarious sped up his movements when he felt my thighs begin to shake. I couldn't help when my walls began to contract and squeeze his dick.

"Baby, shut up." He laughed into my ear before capturing my ear into his mouth and speeding up his thrust as I neared my orgasm.

I bit down on my bottom lip to keep from screaming again and tightly shut my eyes as my orgasm took over. He groaned and threw his head back in satisfaction before shooting his seed into me. He leaned into me and his body hovered over mine while he rested his elbows on either side of me on the vanity to regain his strength and keep his balance.

"Come on." He said extending his hand to me so he could help me down from the vanity.

"Can I take a nap first?" I asked as he followed me to the bathroom for another shower.

"You got an hour after we shower to take a nap." He told me before closing the door behind us.

We showered together, I got clean quickly because I wanted to make sure I got as much nap time as possible. Khadarious wore my ass out, I've always gotten sleepy and tired right after sex and now that I'm pregnant it's so much worse.